Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 463
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Orlova FC & Orlova Academy (Romanian & Czech Teams)

  1. #371
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Hello CUP trophy, nice to meet you!

    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  2. #372
    Rookie Kazouma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Kota Kinabalu
    Posts
    67
    The league, so many goals just four games.

  3. #373
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazouma View Post
    The league, so many goals just four games.
    That was from our last season.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  4. #374
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    75
    Hi..i m following the formation which u mentioned in ur tutorial.is it a defensive,attacking or balanced formation
    wat are its loopholes.i m winning matches with ur formation but by a small score

  5. #375
    Rookie Kazouma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Kota Kinabalu
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by abhijeet_7795 View Post
    Hi..i m following the formation which u mentioned in ur tutorial.is it a defensive,attacking or balanced formation
    wat are its loopholes.i m winning matches with ur formation but by a small score
    Which formation? To be frank it has a good balance between defensive and offensive. I tried last season in the league with 94 goals scoring and only 8 against me.

  6. #376
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazouma View Post
    Which formation? To be frank it has a good balance between defensive and offensive. I tried last season in the league with 94 goals scoring and only 8 against me.
    There is no best formation, is just best quality, with 3 defenders I had less goals then my opponents with 4,5 defenders.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  7. #377
    Rookie Kazouma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Kota Kinabalu
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    There is no best formation, is just best quality, with 3 defenders I had less goals then my opponents with 4,5 defenders.
    To be frank, when I started playing winning eleven I saw your team hours after formation of my team, I looked on the internet for guide and found your your early formation so I follow that until now. That was when I not forum member yet haha.

  8. #378
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazouma View Post
    To be frank, when I started playing winning eleven I saw your team hours after formation of my team, I looked on the internet for guide and found your your early formation so I follow that until now. That was when I not forum member yet haha.
    How is going so far?
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  9. #379
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    After so many seasons, finally a very great result for us!

    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  10. #380
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,062
    Congratz!!

Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast