Like Tree33Likes

Thread: MCFC - English Team

Rookie
    New signing 18 YO Q41 MR!
    Wszolek PT to 5*!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    We are 2nd in the league at the moment and in the CL 1/4
    Today we won 4-0 away in the league and won 3-0 away in the CL, in this match Leptokaridis was MOM after scoring a hatrick, twice assisted by Perez.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

We won 10-0 in the league today! 5 goals and 3 assists by Leptokaridis, 4 goals and 2 assists by my DC Phil White and a goal and 4 assists by Zarouri and an assist by Mourkakis.
    We signed two new MCs both 5 stars 27/25 YO and the 25 YO has FKS SA. That goes with the recent transfers of 18 YO MR Zarouri, DC Romeo and DL Injac, all 5 stars. All we need now are two strikers and an AMR!
    Tommorow we're playing the top team Manchester Und, if we win we'll go top!

Rookie
    We're playing in the CL Final tonight!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Good luck!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Good luck!
    Thanks!

Rookie
    We beat a scout buyer with 6 more quality then us! 3-2 in the CL final, Isichei scored the winner on the 90' minute! He will now become the club captain!
    Cat Harrison, ppturano and Pasq like this.

Rookie
    BREAKING NEWS
    -MCFC sell Antcliff to Use and Afra to C.A for a combined fee of 3.4m!

-Evensen's last MCFC game tonight!

Also, recent signing Rocvanin, MCFC's new ST talks about scoring on his debut in the CL final and info about a new revolution that will change the club for ever, coming next season!

But first, here's some info about the selling of those two players and what the money will do to the club...

This means that our bank balance is at 6.5m, add the 8.5m prize money to this and we have plenty of cash plus lots of farmed tokens and plenty of green boosters for PT next season.
    MCFC will be buying 18 YO very fast trainers next season and train them to 7*, SA and triple role. These players will be bought to form the corner stones of our team over the next few seasons. We will first buy an MC, then give him MR and ML, then get an ST and give him AML and AMR, then a DC for DL and DR, before getting an AMC and DMC with triple roles and a GK trained to 8* and a SA.
    Once these players are signed they should stay with us for many seasons and win many trophies!

Evensen's final game in his MCFC career will be played tonight before retirement, the DC has won many trophies in his long career at MCFC and will go down in our clubs great history, his best season was probably in Season 3 when he was a major cog in the defense who only let in 10 goals and didn't lose a single game. Last night he won his last major trophy with MCFC, as he lifted the Champions League trophy after the thrilling 3-2 victory over GingerPowerFC, where Isichei scored the winner on the 90' minute! The game is being played against Manchester FC, the best team in the league, if we win we will go 2nd in the league. The times are now changing at the club as the new Young Revolution will start next season, taking over from the experienced squad we currently have, next season will be Leptokaridis' last after becoming the club's all time top goal scorer, at 32 he has still managed 23 goals and 13 assists this season!

Rocvanin's interview after the match:

''It was an amazing game, helping MCFC to win the CL was a dream come true...'' said the 27 year old Serbian striker '' When MCFC approached my agent this season, I was over the moon! I hope to play for City for a very long time and help them win lots of trophies. We were celebrating all night and I felt like I had played for City all my life!''

More info soon with highlights from the last game of the season and an interview with Evensen.
    Cat Harrison and Pasq like this.

Rookie
    Sad news, today we were knocked out of the Cup, it was 2-2 on aggregate, we lost 4-3 on penalties.
    We had five 'a timely pass to ''''' he must score' where the ball was blasted over. On the bright side this means that we can concentrate on the CL and League, to defend our title.
    We have just placed a bid of 11.5M on a ST, 19 YO, I will tell you if we sign him later... Hopefully we can PT him to AMC and MC plus SA!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    BREAKING NEWS!
    New club record signing of 8.5M!
    A DMC - DC 18 YO 48Q, he'll be PT to 6* in the next few days!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast