Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Palaiseau (vietnamese team)

Palaiseau (vietnamese team)

bạn là người việt nam, hay gia nhập nhóm thảo thuận việt nam ở link dưới đây
    http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/to...n-vietnam.html

PALAISEAU FC
    ----00--0-00----

Found: 17-05-2013

Manager: tongly45
    nationality: Vietnamese

History:
    Season 1: the great come back

We started at 12th in the league 18 point below the leader, and eliminated 2nd round of the cup. The team hopes only in champion league qualification next year. We sold our second best player (strike) and 3rd best player (LAM) to have 2 M $ for the club and bough some decent player for the league. Palaiseau has only 1 point for the first match, but after this draw we didn't lose any point and win 17 matches consecutive to get the league 2 round before the end. We have Mai FC as rival, he made some long streak win and watch every matches but his team has been rapped 5-0 in our direct match and this match take the retirement of Mai FC manager
    season2 : league domination, champions league match fixing scandal and cup disappointment
    some notable player: Văn Quyết (Q25,20yo,CD, change to Vietnamese) Vertbert (Q24,21,ST belgium) Barreto(Q25,AM R/C 18 argentine)
    Best player: Văn Quyết.

season2 : league domination, champions league match fixing scandal and cup disappointment

With massive signing we easily dominate the league have 10 matches win consecutives in CL qualified to Cup quaterfinal. We lost 3-1 away from cup 1/4 to Tung FC and only able to make 2-1 in home, the opponent manager is semi active and have some great tactics, he won the cup that season,
    we have long run with inactive team Tricolor, who won 11 first matches and only beat 5-0 by us, but in 2nd leg he defeated us 2-1. I don't know how he couldn't get promotion last season.
    Champion league without active player till to 1/4 where we beat a malaisien team and beat a singapourien team at 1/2 final. Hang FC, my Sub team has easier opponent but have beat 3 active managers to qualified to final. The matche fixing in the final is the big scandal in the club 's history
    notbale player: Reclari (Q30 first home grown scout) Labaretta(Q36 firt scout bough)
    best player : Văn Quyết (Q29)
    young player of the year : Reclari
    best improvement: Bak (ST, 18 yo, from lev 17 to lev 26)
    scout bough: 1 (Labaretta)
    young : 4 (Reclari, Bak, Chí Công, Hoàng Quảng)
    current team :

Season 3: The treble and unbeaten season.

We will never forget the 3rd season, where ours team has achieved the treble with unbeaten season in all 3 competitions. *In the league and champion league, winning this season is expected.*

*Let’s talk about the league, we have only a German team who started with 2Q below us but he didn’t improve his team much through this season(only 2Q compared to 5 with us) all the other team is 7-8Q below and they rest the same distance at the end of the season. Even though the big distance in quality but this time my league has 10 active teams with 7-8 are always present so an unbeaten season is still merit to proud. *We started season with 6 consecutive win and take the lead from the 2nd round *by goals different and clear take the lead alone from 6th round. Then from about round 10 we keep the gap about 10 point and retain it to the end of season **

This time champion league is a perfect run, we are in the group with teams 12-15Q lower and the most dangerous opponent all over competition is only our sister team, 6Q lower than us, *We met our sister team Hang FC in semi final, this time no more fixing scandal we have all the right to win and defeat them 3-1 and 1-0 in the two round. The final match, despite a big win 4-0, it isn’t a good match for us, we dominate the match in all stats. Possession sometime comes 70-30 but opponent was success to hold us 0-0 till to 65 minutes before a brilliant hatrick of Abidin who give us *the treble.

Cup winner this season is unexpected. We are not the most favorite for the title. We are only rank 5-8 in quality and there are 4-5 teams whose quality overall are the same but in starting 11, they are at least 3-5Q better than us. After the first 2 rounds with inactive team we start our campaign with team who are only better or egal. We must have luck to archive this title. In semifinal, we faced Newcastle, we are the only two level 3 teams in whole competition. * This is a *scout buyer, his team are 3Q better in starting 11 and all with SA. After draw 2-2 in 1st round where we could have a win, the return match is thrilling. We dominate the match, have more than twice shooting stats but at 79’ a free kick from 30 m turn the match over us. We have only hard attacking and Vichez head from a free kick of Kang luckily equalize 1-1 at the 90th minutes. Cup final, we are still dominate the match despite lower quality, and decision change of tactics, we take the lead 3-1 at the 75th minutes, *I think we could won without difficulties. No, Nordeus troll us, red card for Vichez, hero of last match. They easily scored 2 goals in next 3 minutes and clearly dominate the match in the next 30 minutes. We go for defending and hope for penalties. God were with us, we have won the tie 4-3.

*Player contribution: we invest an massive in replace almost all player this season, only team captain Labarrera and vice captain Reclari stayed after entire season Bak has good performance but he is only sub player and leave us day 23. *Y Kang and J. Nam was bought from scout. J. Nam has average form and Y Kang is one of the best player in the season. We take an big invest in young player this season. Vichez(CM), Catan(RD/RMD), Katsomboukas(GK), Hillawaere(ST) and Villabas(ST) they will stay with us next season . we won’t forget the contribution of the other member of the team like Abidin(AM-ST), Diamentis(ST) Lazic(CD) Minh Châu(RLCD), kowanski (CDM CD) or Escorbar(LRC DM). some bench player who has decent match like Alhadi ( LM/LAM only 2 match but cup final and champion league final) Sirgura (RM/RAM).

Tactics: almost we use 41212 ND as default tactics in the league and champion league. In the cup we change for some time more denfensive formation like 32212 X style or butterfly, some time we turn to play 451V or 41212WD for more balance and wing attack. *
    award
    Player of the season: Reclari
    newcommer award: Y Kang
    Young player award: Catan

season 4

season 5

season 6

season 7
    sorry for my awful english, if there is some grammatical mistakes, let me know !
    Last edited by tongly45; 11-16-2013 at 07:57 PM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Excelent team for this lvl. Wish you all the best in the game

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    PALAISEAU FC
    ----00--0-00----

Found: 17-05-2013

Manager: tongly45
    nationality: Vietnamese

History:
    Season 1: the great come back

We started at 12th in the league 18 point below the leader, and eliminated 2nd round of the cup. The team hopes only in champion league qualification next year. We sold our second best player (strike) and 3rd best player (LAM) to have 2 M $ for the club and bough some decent player for the league. Palaiseau has only 1 point for the first match, but after this draw we didn't lose any point and win 17 matches consecutive to get the league 2 round before the end. We have Mai FC as rival, he made some long streak win and watch every matches but his team has been rapped 5-0 in our direct match and this match take the retirement of Mai FC manager
    some notable player: Văn Quyết (Q25,20yo,CD, change to Vietnamese) Vertbert (Q24,21,ST belgium) Barreto(Q25,AM R/C 18 argentine)
    Best player: Văn Quyết.

With massive signing we easily dominate the league have 10 matches win consecutives in CL qualified to Cup quaterfinal. We lost 3-1 away from cup 1/4 to Tung FC and only able to make 2-1 in home, the opponent manager is semi active and have some great tactics, he won the cup that season,
    we have long run with inactive team Tricolor, who won 11 first matches and only beat 5-0 by us, but in 2nd leg he defeated us 2-1. I don't know how he couldn't get promotion last season.
    Champion league without active player till to 1/4 where we beat a malaisien team and beat a singapourien team at 1/2 final. Hang FC, my Sub team has easier opponent but have beat 3 active managers to qualified to final. The matche fixing in the final is the big scandal in the club 's history
    notbale player: Reclari (Q30 first home grown scout) Labaretta(Q36 firt scout bough)
    best player : Văn Quyết (Q29)
    young player of the year : Reclari
    best improvement: Bak (ST, 18 yo, from lev 17 to lev 26)
    scout bough: 1 (Labaretta)
    young : 4 (Reclari, Bak, Chí Công, Hoàng Quảng)
    current team :

sorry for my awful english, if there is some grammatical mistakes, let me know !
    gud team. buddy i want to know about that CL fixing scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaushik Murmu View Post
    gud team. buddy i want to know about that CL fixing scandal.
    you have multi account, and if 2 of your teams qualified to final, simply use stupid formation for 1 and the other will win. no dout about it
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Dreamer
    Wrong topic .. sorry
    Last edited by NeoWilson; 07-04-2013 at 03:11 AM.

I am Newbei
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Palaiseau (vietnamese team)-1.jpg   Palaiseau (vietnamese team)-2.jpg   Palaiseau (vietnamese team)-3.jpg  
    Last edited by Hai Nguyen; 07-27-2013 at 11:13 PM.
    tongly45 likes this.

season 3, updated
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

congratulations !! season with 3 Cup
    tongly45 likes this.
    Mời Anh Em Việt Nam Join Group " Topeleven Viet Nam" để thảo luận

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Congrats on this season & Good luck on next
    tongly45 likes this.

Dreamer
    Cheers. Vietnamese here too Nice team but I think your subs are too strong. My subs are a mixture of 2/3/4/5* players and I keep them based on form and not entirely based on quality though.

But oh well if you win lots of money then i guess it doesn't hurt to have a strong squad for rotation
    Last edited by NeoWilson; 07-31-2013 at 11:38 AM.
    tongly45 likes this.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast