Thread: Gonna make a come back the second half of the season

Rookie

Red face Gonna make a come back the second half of the season

So after a great first season, I had started the first half of my second season rather poorly, in the league. Even though doing great in the champions league. Any, way I have been able to save up tokens and just recently added a two scouted players and and few 21+* players. Here is my team right now, so lets see if I can make a run to the top.

Gonna make a come back the second half of the season-screen-shot-2013-01-26-3.30.21-pm.jpg

How have you managed to struggle so badly in League Level 2 with that squad? 14th in the league?

I had a 'test' team run on auto-pilot (watched no games) last season in Level 2, Playing 5-3W-2 (MR-MC-ML), Team Average of 19.3 which is far worse than your team at Level 2 and it won the league by 18 points (W23-D2-L1).
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    I think it was, because I had a pretty crappy formation. and many injuries with people being tired. But I had a hard time understanding why I was doing so poorly. So hoping it changes with the new people I added.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    les215, please rename this topic with your team name, because this topic should go to general discussions.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook