Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Holly FC

Thanks guys and girls I came 3rd in the cup in the season just finished there are more female players than people realize, my ( female ) friend irl also plays, her bf and my bf also play so it's fun when we do better than them lol

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonMaiden View Post
    Thanks guys and girls I came 3rd in the cup in the season just finished there are more female players than people realize, my ( female ) friend irl also plays, her bf and my bf also play so it's fun when we do better than them lol
    I was 2 seasons in raw in semifinal against same girl
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Season 6 ~ Level 5

2nd in the league last season due to myself and my fiancee fighting each other for 1st (he won lol)
    3rd in CL, fiancee came 1st (lol)
    Don't bother with the Cup

Team didn't suffer too badly when I got promoted, just waiting for the right players to come up on the transfer list

Av. Quality is 38.8, currently 1st in the league (bf is 2nd), out of they cup (~yawn) joint 1st (with my bf !) in my CL group.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holly FC-923202_511351212254697_1053875145_n.jpg  

Season 6 ~ Level 5

2nd in the league last season due to myself and my fiancee fighting each other for 1st (he won lol)
    3rd in CL, fiancee came 1st (lol)
    Don't bother with the Cup

Team didn't suffer too badly when I got promoted, just waiting for the right players to come up on the transfer list

Av. Quality is 38.8, currently 1st in the league (bf is 2nd), out of they cup (~yawn) joint 1st (with my bf !) in my CL group.

It's great your back since this needed an update... good going BTW and nice to see a few trophies now in the cabinet, just need a CL title now.
    MoonMaiden likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thanks Don't think I'll have much luck as I'm in CL with my bf and some other really good teams

Thanks Don't think I'll have much luck as I'm in CL with my bf and some other really good teams
    Doesn't have to be this season though, you will get plenty of chances to win a CL I will assure you.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12