Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 370
Like Tree272Likes

Thread: HALL OF FAME | Unofficial Top Eleven Forum Records!

  1. #41
    Serbian Forum Moderator NTNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Beograd, Serbia
    Posts
    4,810
    I thought so...

  2. #42
    Rookie ShihabHB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    57
    Most Games Undefeated In All 3 Competitions : 87 here :P

    HALL OF FAME | Unofficial Top Eleven Forum Records!-record-unbeaten-streak.jpg
    July Fourth likes this.
    When art becomes football, they call it "FC Barcelona"


  3. #43
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by ShihabHB View Post
    Most Games Undefeated In All 3 Competitions : 87 here :P

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	record unbeaten streak.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	23008
    Damn... There goes my record. Congrats!
    NTNK and ShihabHB like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  4. #44
    Rookie ShihabHB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Damn... There goes my record. Congrats!
    Well .. lost a game in cup .. reached 95 I was hoping to get it to 100 .. oh well 95 is still good.

    the ****ed up part is that I won the first leg 10-0 .. lost 2nd leg 2-1 !!! it doesn't make sense lol

    HALL OF FAME | Unofficial Top Eleven Forum Records!-untitled.jpg
    When art becomes football, they call it "FC Barcelona"


  5. #45
    Addicted Fc bal op t dak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    641

    HALL OF FAME | Unofficial Top Eleven Forum Records!

    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Damn... There goes my record. Congrats!
    I wonder if he has also achieved this with resistance of an equivalent or stronger team as him? I've been playing since lev 1 to 10 with several friendly equivalent or stronger then i am


    Play it like THE Dutch way !!!😉😏👍 Fc Bal op t Dak is all in 😜

  6. #46
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    I wonder if he has also achieved this with resistance of an equivalent or stronger team as him? I've been playing since lev 1 to 10 with several friendly equivalent or stronger then i am


    Play it like THE Dutch way !!!��������������� �� Fc Bal op t Dak is all in ������
    He has had it easy really, Cup is probably his only challenge because it's based on Q... Power Training at low levels it just makes winning the league and CL a whole lot easier and it's no wonder he hasn't lost in the league for over 9 seasons.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-10-2014 at 09:28 AM.
    Fc bal op t dak and ShihabHB like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    @July from which LEVEL did Chano Petersen started playing ???

  8. #48
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    @July from which LEVEL did Chano Petersen started playing ???
    Level 2. Probably why he scored so many goals for Perfect Tactics, Playing in a 7* team against rubbish inactive teams.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Level 2. Probably why he scored so many goals for Perfect Tactics, Playing in a 7* team against rubbish inactive teams.
    Exactly this was my point for asking this question...And probably the owner of him had knowledge about top11 from the starting...

  10. #50
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Exactly this was my point for asking this question...And probably the owner of him had knowledge about top11 from the starting...
    dv8r certainly had good knowledge of the game and he visited the forums from pretty much when he first started playing T11, So he quickly learned power training and counter formation strategy to make his team successful early on.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast