Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: The 35t franchise

The 35t franchise

I manage 4 teams in 4 diferent servers, with the budget of 35T/season.

SBARATA FC

My main team, was the first to be created at 14/07/2013, and was the only one were i bought tokens, only once and 80 in totaly.

This server is full of active managers, mostly non token buyers or moderated token buyers, making the seasons very competitives, but always with some chances of winning something. Never spotted any heavy token buyer or teams full of 8 and 9 stars teams.
    Leagues have normally between 7 to 10 active managers, only once i got in a LEAGUE with only 4 active managers.

The transfer market is competitive because of the many active managers, but you can easily spot fast trainers, since there are a lot of young players in the market, there is no need of intense bid wars, the majority of the auctions end before ROUND 5, more rarely ROUND 10.

There are so many active managers, that in 11 seasons i never played against the same teams in league, and only once in a while i see opponents from previoust leagues in my CL or CUP draws or sometimes in the market.

Our logo and shirts
    The 35t franchise-image.jpg
    Mr. Marco likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Nice strategy!! Your team is quite similar to mine! I also have a budget of 35 tokens a season and for me this makes T11 really exciting 'cause u always have to decide wath to do with 35 tokens and spend them wisely
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

ACADEMICO D FC

The second team to be started, was created with the intention of helping me kill more free time and learn more about how to play the game, since was started only a few weeks after my main team, more precisely at 29/07/2013.
    And the name is based on the name of the club in my city, were i played a few years, CLUBE ACADEMICO DE DESPORTOS (CAD).

This server is diferent from the one of my main team, is also dominated by non token buyer, here is even more rare to find a token buyer, but the managers are less active, a big part of them dont watch there games, and dont train there teams daily.
    The LEAGUE are very often unbalanced, with most of the team in a 4* quality average or lower.
    Some seasons you Will have a reasonable competitive LEAGUE with 5/6 teams fighting for top 4, but most of them are quite boring with only 2/3 teams really fighting for winning the league.

The market is competitive, not because of the number of active managers, but because the number of young fast trainers is not big, meaning more managers for the same player, in any case being a 90% or more of not token buyers server, almost all auctions end before ROUND 5.

I already tanked 3 times, 2 because of trolls results, and 1 because i was playing with my Best players in CL and CUP, and with my subs on the LEAGUE, with this i end up winning CL.

Our logo and shirts
    The 35t franchise-image.jpg
    Last edited by Dman2pt; 04-24-2014 at 02:48 PM.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!