• 1 Post By Fritz
  • 1 Post By Gintaras Račas
  • 1 Post By Fritz

Thread: WSV Unser Fritz (German Team)

WSV Unser Fritz (German Team)

WSV Unser Fritz

- Welcome to the official page of WSV Unser Fritz -

- Willkommen auf der offiziellen Seite des WSV Unser Fritz -

The WSV Unser Fritz, long name Wanne-Eickeler Sportverein Unser Fritz, is a football club from the town Wanne-Eickel in Germany. It is located in the district Unser Fritz and named after it. The district itself is named after the coalmine Unser Fritz, which was named after the German Emperor Frederick III., who was often called "Unser Fritz" (our Fritz) by the people.

The Club

WSV Unser Fritz (German Team)-club.jpg

The Team

WSV Unser Fritz (German Team)-team.jpg

The last Season

WSV Unser Fritz (German Team)-table-1.jpg

Trophy Room

WSV Unser Fritz (German Team)-trophy1.jpg

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english, i understand it very well, but writing in english is difficult for me. So please tell me when you see some strange phrasing and correct me.
    Last edited by Fritz; 07-22-2014 at 02:05 PM.
    WSV Unser Fritz

1st Season: League: 1st, Cup: n/a, CL: n/a

The Last Season

The last season was also the first season for the WSV. Here is a short overview what happend. In the cup we get eliminated very soon in the competition and also i wasn't the manager of the team at this point of the season, so i do not count this as real participation. I began late in the season and was very lucky to get a team who stand at the top of the table. I made my first experience with the game and lost a few games and also against the second placed team. So at the last round of the league we had the same amount of points.

The second won his game very sovereign:

WSV Unser Fritz (German Team)-spielgegner1.jpg

My team performed also very good and lead with 4:0. But then my opponent scores and now i and the second placed team had the same amount of scored goals, received goals and points (i don't know what would happen then at Top Eleven, who would be the champion?). The WSV threw everything against the defense and in minute 88 it was an defender who made himself immortal among the WSV fans and bring them and the club the first championship...Murat Onucka!

WSV Unser Fritz (German Team)-spiel1.jpg

So this was a very tight finale of the season...only one more scored goal brings me and my club the championship:

WSV Unser Fritz (German Team)-table-1.jpg

Season 2

The WSV made a good start in the season. The first two cup games were won with 7:0 and 4:2. Also we got a good start in Champions League with a 2:1 victory. In the second round of the cup we lost the first game with 4:0...it does not seems like we could win this competition. But on the other hand the start in the league was very good with 3 won games in a row.

Cup:

1st round:
    Fortunate AC 0:7 WSV UF - Scorer for WSV: Berchtold (6', 78', 81'), El Mohammady (11', 51'), Gimenez (19'), Warnow (71')

WSV UF 4:2 Fortunate AC - Scorer for WSV: Yilmaz (24'), Berchtold (38', 71'), Rikta (81')

2nd round:
    Shtt SPARTANS 4:0 WSV UF

Champions League:

Day 1:
    WSV UF 2:1 nicks fc - Scorer for WSV: Berchtold (39', 57')

League:

Day 1:
    dfdeg 1:2 WSV UF - Scorer for WSV: Durmus (51', 75')

Day 2:

WSV UF 3:1 Hopeful FC - Scorer for WSV: Durmus (1'), Warnow (80'), Gimenez (83')

Day 3:

Areclash FC 0:7 WSV UF - Scorer for WSV: Berchtold (9', 51'), Durmus (47', 59', 65'), Gimenez (73', 85')
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    WSV Unser Fritz

Hey, nice beginning of your showcase!
    Good luck for the current season!
    Fritz likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Hey, nice beginning of your showcase!
    Good luck for the current season!
    Thank you, i wish you the best too.
    WSV Unser Fritz

Season Update

Cup:

WSV UF 5:1 Shtt SPARTANS - Scorer for WSV: Warnow (22', 36'), Durmus (51', 84'), Berchtold (61')

We missed the next round because missing only a single goal...

Champions League:

Day 2:
    Mateusz FC 1:3 WSV UF - Scorer for WSV: Warnow (32', 49'), Berchtold (56')

Day 3:
    WSV UF 4:1 Music FC - Scorer for WSV: Rikta (34'), Littmann (55', 57', 83')

Group:

WSV Unser Fritz (German Team)-gruppe1.jpg

League:

Day 4:
    WSV UF 2:0 Mohamed FC - Scorer for WSV: Durmus (40'), Katano (42')

Day 5:
    Mustafa FC 1:4 WSV UF - Scorer for WSV: Warnow (47', 72'), Rikta (53'), Durmus (83')

Day 6:
    WSV UF 2:0 noisy FC - Scorer for WSV: Gimenez (31'), Majstorovic (76')

Day 7:
    WSV UF 1:1 Akin FC - Scorer for WSV: Tuan Azami (61')

Current Position in League:

WSV Unser Fritz (German Team)-liga.jpg
    Mr. Marco and Buffs Mad like this.
    WSV Unser Fritz

Season Update

Champions League:

Music FC 1:5 WSV UF - Scorer for WSV: Durmus (15'), Majstorovic (31'), El Mohammady (46', 77'), Tuan Azami (54')

I'm qualified for the KO-Games...

League:

Juan Carlos FC 0:4 WSV UF - Scorer for WSV: Durmus (73', 77'), El Mohammady (80'), Gimenez (82')

Four Goals in 9 minutes...german-style. Also Rüstü Durmus is now with 10 goals in 8 matches the top scorer in the league.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    WSV Unser Fritz

Wow, you're just like me: not the best team but still playing quite well! Keep it up like that!
    Fritz likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Wow, you're just like me: not the best team but still playing quite well! Keep it up like that!
    Yeah, I hope I can do so.
    WSV Unser Fritz

Season Update

League:

WSV Unser Fritz 9:0 TIIBEN FC - Scorer for WSV: Durmus (8', 32', 79'), Berchtold (40', 54', 62'), El Mohammady (74'), Giménez (81'), Melzer (83')

Marshall Mathers 0:6 WSV Unser Fritz - Scorer for WSV: El Mohammady (3', 38'), Durmus (7'), Giménez (18', 81'), Szimayer (34')

WSV Unser Fritz 6:1 dotom - Scorer for WSV: Berchtold (24'), Rikta (42'), El Mohammady (49', 61'), Tuan Azami (57'), Majstorovic (72')

cetmispor 0:9 WSV Unser Fritz - Scorer for WSV: Berchtold (11', 74'), Durmus (29', 83'), Giménez (45', 84'), Tuan Azami (51'), Majstorovic (61'), El Mohammady (80')

WSV Unser Fritz 4:0 Evasive F.C. - Scorer for WSV: Giménez (29', 85'), Tuan Azami (41'), Berchtold (77')

WSV Unser Fritz 5:1 dfdeg - Scorer for WSV: Berchtold (49'), Durmus (53'), Tuan Azami (66'), Giménez (84', 90')

Hopeful FC 0:1 WSV Unser Fritz - Scorer for WSV: Durmus (69')

WSV Unser Fritz 5:0 Areclash FC - Scorer for WSV: Giménez (20', 87'), Berchtold (27', 67'), Warnow (51')

Mohamed FC 0:1 WSV Unser Fritz - Scorer for WSV: Rikta (90')

WSV Unser Fritz 6:0 Mustafa FC - Scorer for WSV: Yilmaz (24'), Tuan Azami (50', 73'), Giménez (59'), Warnow (66'), Berchtold (70')

noisy FC 2:4 WSV Unser Fritz - Scorer for WSV: Berchtold (67'), Majstorovic (77', 83') Warnow (81')

Akin FC 0:2 WSV Unser Fritz - Scorer for WSV: Tuan Azami (31', 48')

WSV Unser Fritz 6:0 Juan Carlos FC - Scorer for WSV: Berchtold (12', 62', 87'), Giménez (36'), El Mohammady (75'), Majstorovic (77')

WSV Unser Fritz (German Team)-league.jpg

Yeah, I'm rockin' the league and I think and the end I will be the champion. Besides the good perfomance, a few of my player are in the top scorer/assist ranking. Rüstü Durmus, Mauro Giménez and Sebastian Berchtold are my key players who make the difference. Here are the rankings:

Scorer:

WSV Unser Fritz (German Team)-scorer.jpg

Assists:

WSV Unser Fritz (German Team)-assists.jpg

Champions League:

Group Stage:

nicks FC 0:3 WSV Unser Fritz - Scorer for WSV: Durmus (3', 52'), Tuan Azami (79')

WSV Unser Fritz 6:0 Mateusz FC - Scorer for WSV: Berchtold (33', 54'), Rikta (41'), Giménez (49'), Tuan Azami (76'), El Mohammady (79')

WSV Unser Fritz (German Team)-gruppe1.jpg

K.O.-Games:

WSV Unser Fritz (German Team)-ko.jpg

Arabic FC vs. WSV Unser Fritz:
    Scorer for WSV in First Game: Durmus (61', 82'), Warnow (86')
    Scorer for WSV in Second Game: Giménez (56'), Berchtold (58'), Durmus (68'), de Boer (83')

WSV Unser Fritz vs. Ricardito FC:
    Scorer for WSV in First Game: Warnow (11', 54'), Berchtold (52'), Durmus (79')
    Scorer for WSV in Second Game: Berchtold (24')

WSV Unser Fritz vs. godofwar FC:
    Scorer for WSV in First Game: No Goals

I think i made a very good job through Champions League, but in the semi-finals I got the strongest of all Teams in the competition. After the lost game at home I think I have no chance anymore to reach the final.
    Gintaras Račas likes this.
    WSV Unser Fritz