Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Hertha FSC - Berlin Team

They started to improve. As I went easier on power training and saw an increasing performance, my high level super fast learning star goalkeeper still gives me a 5-6-5-5-5-5-5-4-5 performance. I have tried everything. Completely stopped to train him. Kept his morale at maximum. Took him off a few matches to let him recover. Tried to just let him play to get over this down. Nothing. He´s still young but played awesome for me last season. Somehow I still refuse to replace him.
    Also I always get the hardest opponents in the cup eliminations. Theres a hundred teams in the cup. You put your finger on the strongest, there you have my next opponent. It´s like someone wants me to early get out of the cup. This may be bad luck but somehow I don´t believe in it´s randomness anymore. Against all odds I´m still there.
    But what´s worse is this:

Hertha FSC - Berlin Team-injuries.jpg

That´s a screenshot of my team AFTER having used an insane amount of reds. For a week now I´m having an injured a day. On good days. On bad days I had two injured in a single match. I have never seen 2 injuries in a single match on the same team for 3 seasons. Now I got this two times. It´s not like I´m playing hardmode on tackles or something. I go for normal training before hardmode generally. I always upgrade the medical section and the green first in my stadium. Also this is after I almost completely stopped to train the guys. This is just ridiculous. If I hadn´t used all those "miracle healings" 90% of my team were injured by now. Has this ever happened in football history? It has literally drained my resources and leaves me with a broken team that´s not improving anymore.
    An hour ago was my first match of season 4 which I wasn´t able to attend. A cup elimination match with a new record, 3 injured on my side (add this to the picture). My last goalkeeper got injured in minute 5 with no one left to replace him. Still won that stuff somehow. But a few more days like this and I´ll just delete my account.

Season 5 was another triple. I read about how you need to pay real cash only to pay for team maintenance at higher leagues. Therefore I left the game at the end of season 5. Good luck folks. I´m out.

realy n1 job you made. i guess you are german?! so; herzliche glückwunsche. maybe you can give me some tips?
    i do not see your money, tokens and the value of your team. i would like to know if you did spend money for that game or if you did spend a lot of time into free tokens?
    i like to know that, so i know if you can teach me a little bit?!

i will maybe win the triple this season and i am LvL 3. I plan to win the triple also the next seasons.

and i have a hint for you. fill your team with 3stars free players. 1st you get some money for it. (1 token about 300k) and more important: if i did understand it right; your opponents for next season are casted equal your team quality. so lower your quality by bad players, keep them until your groups are casted and than sell them and replace them with stronger players.

Good Luck. i will follow your post

Really nice team and finally another german manager over here.

All these legends like Mario Gomez or Emile Mpenza are really funny. Remember him playing for Hamburg and also Schalke before...

This really reminds me of my beginnings with topeleven, where everything was smooth and easy as long as you were an active manager. Keep following this thread!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12