Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Hertha FSC - Berlin Team

Hertha FSC - Berlin Team

My still young team. I will start to write here before I forget things.

Manager: Dennis Janosch
    Manager Level: 5

Team: Hertha FSC
    Team Level: 5

Trophy Room:

Hertha FSC - Berlin Team-top11.jpg

The Team:

Hertha FSC - Berlin Team-season-4-day-3.jpg

Season Summary:

Season 1
    League - 1st
    Champions League - Did not Qualify (started too late in the season)
    Cup - Did not Qualify (started too late in the season)

Season 2
    League - 1st
    Champions League - Quarterfinals
    Cup - 1st

Season 3
    League - 1st
    Champions League - 1st
    Cup - 1st

Season 4
    League - 1st
    Champions League - 1st
    Cup - 3rd

Season 5
    League - 1st
    Champions League - 1st
    Cup - 1st

Team Records:

Most Goals Scored In A League Season: 167 (Season 3)
    Least Goals Conceded In A League Season: 3 (Season 3)
    Longest Unbeaten Run All 3 Competitions: 44 matches
    Longest League Unbeaten Run: 62 matches (still running)

Season History:

In season one, with a first place in the league of bots, I got all I could still achieve. Which wasn´t much.

----------

Season 2 was better, with winning the league and also the Cup. Season 2 was also fun to play, with a hard challenge of players in my league. Thanks to all those great managers. During the first 2 seasons I worked constantly on my team with a straight masterplan for seasons to come and it paid off in Season 3.

---------

Season 3 I finished with a 1st place in the league, again. The stat records are 26 matches, 26 wins. Period. I had 167 goals and received 3. I´m not proud of it.
    I guess half of my leagues teams are zombies. There´s one single opponent worth mentioning who earned my respect by winning all but 3 matches through the season. 2 of those were the matches against me. League was boring in season 3.

But there´s other season 3 leagues with worthy opponents, so Champions League was fun again. I reached the final and won it.

What made me really proud of my team was the cup. We played the cup with teams from season 3 and 4, and by reaching the KO rounds I had defeated several season 4 teams and was the only remaining season 3 player in the tournament. I faced the strongest season 4 players there, and every single match was hilarious. It was not only fun, it was awesome. I advanced round through round, and every single match was like a last stand battlefield.
    I advanced to the final match and won against the strongest season 4 team, winning the cup.
    It was also my first triple.

----------

Season 4 was much like Season 3, except one thing: injuries. Every week I had as much injuries as in a whole season so far. At the peak I had 20+ injuries in a single week. I consider this a "creative" way of balancing teams. In the middle of the season I just had no more resources to handle this.

Due to the lack of competition, league championship could be achieved by just playing matches right at the hospital. Stats were 25-1-0 this time. The Champions League was harder to win, as the emergency room was a really small site for a match. Fortunately, some nurses were able to play decent. Maybe narcotics also played their part.
    In the cup I lost the semi-final after having already won the first leg. But the second leg was one of those matches with 2 or 3 injured on my side. It kicked me out of the cup, saying "sorry for that broken legs, hope they won´t affect your CL-final".

----------

Season 5 was another triple.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    With such a nice Team, you will play against higher levels in Cup most of the time.. So good on you for getting a Triple!!!

Good luck this season.

Thank you. I supposed it would be season 3 & 4 again in the cup, while I´m 4 this season. Instead they are giving me season 5 & 6 teams. Sounds odd, but well, at least those are giving me a good fight.

Hey nice beginning of your showcase!!
    I wish you good luck and may your ambitions come true
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Thank You. Ambitions are high so I may need a little of that luck ^.^

And here´s season 3 results

Champions League:

Hertha FSC - Berlin Team-season-3-cl.jpg

Cup:

Hertha FSC - Berlin Team-season-3-cup.jpg

League:

Hertha FSC - Berlin Team-season-3-league.jpg

Unfortunately I wasn´t at home for the weekend of the last league match, after CL and Cup was already won and league was impossible to lose anymore. So the screenshot is from season day 27. The last match ended 11:1.

You have a nice team, great job!

The clubs hall of fame triple winning team:

Hertha FSC - Berlin Team-saeson-3-team-day-27.jpg

Hertha FSC - Berlin Team-season-3-topscorer.png
    Hertha FSC - Berlin Team-season-3-top-assists.png

Several players improved from 5 to 6 stars during the season. Some of the best and also fast learning players made it to season 4. Some others who definitely wouldn´t make it to season 4 are already sold here at day 27 after the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by ModeratorRomania View Post
    You have a nice team, great job!
    Thank you.

My overall strategy included to get stronger every season. Being better than last season is meant relative to the new requirements, so I have to improve 5+x levels each season.

This had worked good so far, but season 4 was the first possible season to start with a whole cap level 39 team. So the only way for a better start-up in season 5 would be to start with one or more 6 star players. Meaning I had to improve players to 7 stars during the season. This was my basic thought when setting up the season 4 team in the first 3 days of season 4.

As i did not buy new players after day 11 during season 3 and winning the triple later, for the first time I had lots of money to spend. So I replaced half of the core team and went for the most expensive, fast learning players. Whoever did not met the requirements was sold right after the purchase. I went for a balanced team without weaknesses so far, but I would concentrate Power Training on those fast learning players in season 4. I filled up with old cap level players who would give me a poor performance in late season 4 but this would give me an edge in seasons to come.

Season 4 started with some difficulties due to a whole new team and lots of training and testing. In a horrible match performance against a much weaker opponent my league match winning-streak broke, which had lasted since mid-season 2, in a nasty 1:1.
    Overall it was a good thing. It reminded me in not being invincible and to focus on every little aspect, even when playing a team 12 levels weaker. Also it keeps the competition alive and there´s much harder seasons 6 opponents to come in the cup. On the good side, I slowly find the old performance now. Having beaten a season 5 and a season 6 team in the cup so far isn´t that bad of a start, too.

League competition is kind of average, stronger than in season 3 but not as tough as in season 2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast