Thread: Zulu FC (Greek team) server 6 Achievements!

Zulu FC (Greek team) server 6 Achievements!

So I am slowly getting all achievements I can. This is how far I am at the moment. If you know any achievements I miss and how to get them please comment. I know the black cat that I have to be dominated in a game I am watching but besides that I don't know anything else...

Now that I think of, I will try and and get the black day achievement. I can get it on a friedly match right? it doesn't have to be a league, CL or cup right?
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

So you can't get the Black Cat achievement on a friendly game. The achievement says to get dominated on a match you are watching (I have it on another account) but I now think that it has to be a league match or something I have one last league match and since I am sitting out this league to train my players I could try and watch it and with the formation I have (all players on the box) I might be dominated. I really wish the timing of the match suits me!
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."