Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Zulu FC

Zulu FC

So this is my team, I have invested time and money for it and it is my pride and joy! I am tanking this league so I can go for triple crown next year!

This is general view ->

Stats ->

Defensive ->

Offensive ->

Mental ->

There are my 3 favorite formations
    -> 4-4-2D ->

-> 4-5-1V ->

->4-3-3Flat->

I usualy start the match with 4-4-2Diamond usualy I use attacking mentality and after a couple of goals I change to Hard Defending 4-5-1V and relying on counter attacks for the rest of the game. Sometimes I like to play 4-3-3 for the fun of it VS a really weaker team so I get more goals etc. If I had to choose though I would use 4-5-1V over any other formation any other any given day
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You will need to try for Triple the Season after next, assuming you finish in top four this coming Season.

Good Luck to you!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    You will need to try for Triple the Season after next, assuming you finish in top four this coming Season.

Good Luck to you!
    You can't imagine how stupid I feel right now... It was so trivial for me that I would be on CL lol... Guess I will have to wait another season like you said, but, I will have my players all with Special Abilities trained and since my age average is so low I feel competent I will get it The worst part about this season was that I lost my last CL match 0-4 because I had left my team out of position so I would not win a league match Now I hope I will dominate the guy on our next match. I will go 4-4-2D with hard attacking and gonna go all in.
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

You will have a strong team, but that will affect your Cup draw; you are likely to be in a higher level Cup.
    It's really hard to get the Triple, I haven't but I keep trying...

(I lost a match this season cos I have a bunch of guys out of position for training and forget to set up for important match. I feel pretty stupid too sometimes! just learn and go on.)
    LaKu likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well it is a fine line to keep myself low enough so I won't get promoted to the next level league, thus my players will not lose quality AND be on time to fix my formation in order to play my CL matches last match as well I lost 0-2 in the first match because I had all my players behind the middle line but I managed a 3-0 win on the second game. This time I don't know... I will go 4-4-2D hard attacking but I have to beat a 4-0 score... I played a friendly match with my opponent and I won 3-0 but the difference betwin 3-0 and 5-0 is huge... Sigh... Wish me luck... The season soon ends though and then I won't have to hold back! Mayhem will follow those that cross my path xD Btw with the team I have now I played a friendly with a friend of mine that he is 16level (players around 110 quality) and I lost 2-4, pretty damn good result if you consider the difference of both teams. Anyway this is my opponent -> so I think everything is possible. I could always play him a couple of friendly matches with hard tackles and kill a couple of his players but I am a sucker of fair playing so I won't xD

Friendlies only affect the Team that initiated the match, the Home team only.

You are much stronger Team but they have a great photo. Good Luck!

I think that they can still injure a player isn't that right?

God I got 3 injuries in 3 matches...

my guy's team have 4 in one match today. The end of the season is hard, especially if your team is in 3 competitions, the odds of injury are higher.

Friendlies can only do anything (injuries, morale and condition loss) to the Home team, the challenged Team is completely unaffected. (it might show an injury for them but after the match it goes away)

Yeah I tested that with my other accounts