Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Louberry Fc and Rico Fc (cedricahenkorah)

Louberry Fc and Rico Fc (cedricahenkorah)

Welcome to my thread where I share my teams success with you all
    As of 21st October 2014
    Louberry Fc
    Current level :5
    season: 10
    Titles
    3rd place league (3 times)
    * i created my top 11 account whiles i was preparing for exams in March on a holiday(my country's independence day) so i havent got much success its only after my exams in June that i paid close attention to
    Last edited by Cedric Ahenkorah; 10-21-2014 at 01:40 AM.

Louberry fc
    Day 1q
    of the season started well for the "berries with a 4-1 away win in the preliminary stages of the cup. Though I didn't watch the match, my opponent was present. The first half ended well for the home side "slobada fc" aas they clinged a 1-0 "pre-victory" at half time. Louberry fc came back stronger in the second half with "kwabena Fosu Jay" netting 4 goals to ensure a smooth victory agai st slobada fc. Thus the first leg preliminary round of the cup against slobada fc ended 4-1 in favour of Louberry fc. Our lads returned home knowing that the second leg at the iconic "louberryfc stadium" would be no big deal.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rico FC
    Rico fc has just experienced its worst start to a season with losses to Arsenal fc in the preliminary stages of the cup
    The first leg ended 2-1 in favour of Arsenal fc at "rico fc stadium" and though were optimistic about turning the tide our efforts at their home ground proved futile as we were "squashed" 4-0 at their home. Rico fc were the runners up in last seasons cup but it looks like this season our focus would be on the league and champions league. So in all I would conclude it as a bad day in the office
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Day 2(Louberry Fc)
    Day 2 saw Louberry fc face Twist fc in a friendly organised by our opponents. We run over our opponents by 8 goals to nill. Later in the day we stretched our unbeated run to 4 games with a 6-0 win over Sloboda fc in the second leg of our cup preliminary round. We therefore won 10-1 on aggregates against that side. Go! Go! Go! Louberry fc
    The manager later stressed on the need to strengthen the squad in a press conference after the match. A meeting later in the day with the board gave the manager the green light to sign players this season. I quickly analysed my squad and quickly noted the payers I need and those that must go.

Meet our new signings for this season:
    1. Jesus Rocha ★★★★(34)
    Fee bought:2.15 M $
    Position: Central midfielder (mc)
    Former team: cule fc

2. Victor Borrell★★★★(31)
    Fee bought:670k $
    Position: right-midfielder (amr/mr)
    Former team: Real Arcella fc

3.Eduardo dos Santos Ribeiro★★★★★(38)
    Fee bought: 1.45M$
    Position: Left-back (dml/dl)
    Former team: Crackheadz fc

4. Slobadan lomic★★★★(34)
    Fee bought: 690k $
    Position: goalkeeper
    Former team: G-B2X Fc

Quite a busy day 2 for Louberry fc
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric Ahenkorah View Post
    Day 2(Louberry Fc)
    Day 2 saw Louberry fc face Twist fc in a friendly organised by our opponents. We run over our opponents by 8 goals to nill. Later in the day we stretched our unbeated run to 4 games with a 6-0 win over Sloboda fc in the second leg of our cup preliminary round. We therefore won 10-1 on aggregates against that side. Go! Go! Go! Louberry fc
    The manager later stressed on the need to strengthen the squad in a press conference after the match. A meeting later in the day with the board gave the manager the green light to sign players this season. I quickly analysed my squad and quickly noted the payers I need and those that must go.

Meet our new signings for this season:
    1. Jesus Rocha ★★★★(34)
    Fee bought:2.15 M $
    Position: Central midfielder (mc)
    Former team: cule fc

2. Victor Borrell★★★★(31)
    Fee bought:670k $
    Position: right-midfielder (amr/mr)
    Former team: Real Arcella fc

3.Eduardo dos Santos Ribeiro★★★★★(38)
    Fee bought: 1.45M$
    Position: Left-back (dml/dl)
    Former team: Crackheadz fc

4. Slobadan lomic★★★★(34)
    Fee bought: 690k $
    Position: goalkeeper
    Former team: G-B2X Fc

Quite a busy day 2 for Louberry fc
    The signing of these players meant other players who were surplus to our demands must be sold. So louberry made some good deals with the sale of the following players:

1. Roy Lumikis
    Position: central midfielder
    Selling price: 597k $
    To: Sarpsborg 08

2. Orin Mason
    Position: Goalkeeper
    Selling price: 363k $
    To: F 4154 L Fc (strange name for a team I guess)

3. Felipe winkler
    Position: Central Midfielder
    Selling price: 300k $
    To: Rome FC

4.Junior Manu
    Position: central midfielder
    Selling price: 618k $
    To: Fc Oblagers

5. James Panic
    Position: Left back
    Selling price: 159k $
    To: Ramom Fc

We wish them well in their new clubs♡♡♥♥♥♡♡
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I would publish my squad list for this season by the close of the week. I don't play top eleven on my pc but my android phone so I don't have the luxury to post number of titles and etc. Louberry fc squad is almost settled but a DR would me needed to balance the squad. Rico fc still has a lot of work to do in the transfer window so I might delay piblishing its squad list.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Day 2 ( RICO FC)

Rico fc losing run this season continued in day 2 as they were humbled 4-0 by Arsenal fc in the 2nd leg of the preliminary stages of the cup competition. The result meant Rico fc was knocked out of the cup by an aggregate of 6-1 in favour of the "gunners". This would also be the first time we have been knocked out in the first round of matches of the cup competition.
    A friendly match against Alex fc was organised to test our new strategies for this season. We lost the match by 2-0 and despite Alex fc being a level 3 team and Rico fc a level 4 team we found it difficult to create any real chances. This means Alex fc have won all their matches that we have met. The first was in a cup final where they won 2-1 after extra time.

The manager arico hamilton, manager of Rico fc held a press-conference later in the evening on the upcoming league competition and this was what he had to say:

Press: what are your expectations for the new league season, Mr, Rico Hamilton?
    R . Hamilton: obviously we have one...lol.... and that is to win the league title. We have come close in our past 2 seasons but failed to win it since we won it in level 1.

Press: what sought of players would you bring to the team this season and how would their impact change your style of play?
    R. Hamilton: hopefully 6 new platers would be vital for us, we have acquired 3 and we hope to add more. Our style of play would remain the same, with the same tika-taka formations we would play, but we would focus on being defensive at some times.

Press: how do you see your squad progressing after a poor start to this season?
    R. Hamilton: we still have some amount of experience playing at the top level and that would help us "bounce back" and we look to winbthe double this season(champs league and league)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Day 3 (Rico fc)

Rico Fc losing streak continued in their champions league group stage match against party fc. We lost by1-0 and this match saw the debut of our new striker Ferenc Kovacs. However we were still determined to end our losing streak in our upcoming league match with Fc Kuula. The match ended 4-2 in favour of "the warriors" (Rico fc). Despite conceding the first goal we bounced back and sealed the win. We hope our story doesn't end up like Manchester United....lol
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric Ahenkorah View Post
    Day 3 (Rico fc)

Rico Fc losing streak continued in their champions league group stage match against party fc. We lost by1-0 and this match saw the debut of our new striker Ferenc Kovacs. However we were still determined to end our losing streak in our upcoming league match with Fc Kuula. The match ended 4-2 in favour of "the warriors" (Rico fc). Despite conceding the first goal we bounced back and sealed the win. We hope our story doesn't end up like Manchester United....lol

After the match this was what the manager had to say:
    Indeed our hardwork paid off and my players deserve all the credits..... in all this was "for the fans" hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Day 4 (Rico Fc)

Rico fc kept hold on to that believe they picked up in their win over Fc Kuula as they won Fc Talapasacity Fc by 5-2. Though we got the first goal, we allowed our opponents to equalise and gain the league making it 2-1 against us, but my lads were more than determined to get the job done as we quickly fired home 4 goals to end the game 5-2 in favour of Rico fc.
    After the match, Rico Hamilton was asked how he felt about his side bouncing back to two consecutive victories and this is what he said:

"The victory here today shows my team's collective effort to bounce back from "bad days". Despite having a good game we would have to strengthen our defense.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast