Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By LaKu
  • 1 Post By besssss

Thread: Zulu FC (Greek team) New season report!

Zulu FC (Greek team) New season report!

Hello people, this is going to be a report of how my team goes in this new season. I know that most of you won' really bother, but since I love this game and I have free time, I thought of doing that and get suggestions and feedback as to what should have done in various situations, transfers, formations and communicate more with the community in general. So here we go!

The first match was a close by, with me winning vs GrobariG4 on an away match with 2-3 putting me on the 6th place of the league. This match was not with my A-Team since I am competing in cup as well and I need to keep my players safe and not tired to have a real chance on doing well. Below are some screenshots from the game.

Highlights ->

Statistics ->

Rating ->

As you can see Lana got to be the man of the match, he is a beautiful DL/DC only with 42 quality that is pretty low considering I have a 44.2 average, but he gets the job done!

Formations ->

I usually play 4-4-2D or 4-5-1V, Attacking mentality, Attack from the flanks and pretty much standard for the rest. 4-4-2D can easily change to 4-5-1V with only one substitution and this is why I love starting with it when I watch a match live, it's pretty aggressive and if I score a goal, I change to 4-5-1V hard defending if I am desperate to win. This is a sneak pick of my formations used, I will get in detail with individual players and their roles as we get along with my team's report
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

So along the league CUP has also started, I emerged victorious (2-5 away, 3-5 home game) so I would say that this went well. Next game is with Bogdan and as you can see it's pretty match difficult to win this one, so I will hope to get the best result possibly. His current formation is 4-4-1-1 with a hole on his left flank, so I will try and exploit that. More info on this much tomorrow after 12:00.

As for the last CUP match. I was not logged in for a couple of days so I missed my league and cup games, but at least they went well. So screenshots of the match! The first screenshot if from the away match and the second from the home game.

Highlights ->

Statistics ->

Rating ->

Formations ->

Still I would like to point out that I was offline since the last season ended and I didn't have any time to tinker up my team, so we could say that this results where up and only due to my crazy good luck ^_^ Now I had some time to check the stats of my players (there was a guy with 4 rating ffs) and I made the appropriate changes. Also Seoane completed his new position training and now he can also play as AMR, that makes me able to play him along with my other AMAZING AML Concalves, thus making my wings deadly, bring my 48 quality ST Zaripov into the mix and my offence if amazing. My MC's are attacking oriented as well so you could say that I run a pretty aggressive team, but is also supported by really good DL/DC/DR's, anyway time will tell. I feel confident that I will get well in CUP and probably will win this league as well, wish me luck and wait for the next report!
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Friendly game with Olympiakos FC-K. He is one level ahead of mine but his team is a lot weaker than mine, I played this friendly match because I had condition to burn and I wanted to check how my new offence will do

This is the VS page:

Mentality is going to be Hard Attacking with red arrows on MC's and Wingers! It's going to me a massacre for one of us :P

2 Goals in the first 15 minutes of the game, one in the 4th minute (Zaripov) and one in the 9th (Seoane), this started to be really hard for him 3rd goal on the 25' (Zaripov, this ST is one of my best purchases, as he scored in almost every game). Half time found the match at this score 3-0 and my team is going to the locker rooms with promises of a second amazing second half. I will make some substitutions now so I won't endanger injuries. Another goal in the 51' (Concalves, what I told you, him and Seaoane are deadly!) Another goal at the 69' (Ganazao, he is a DC, I don't know what he was doing over there). A goal for Zaropov's sub Ladab (a very young promising ST) and this sums up the game. Screenshots below!

Highlights ->

Statistics ->

Rating ->

Formations ->

Of course, Zaripov would be the match with 2 Goals and recent form 6-7-6-8-9! Seoane had a form of 7 and Concalves a form of 6, I would expect more of them but still it's decent. Enough for today, I will compile a thourough insight of my team with stats, skills, Special Abilities for each player so you guys can give me insight and make suggestions on possible playstyles and formations. I will try and play at least a friendly match with any formation suggested here, just so we can see how well it can work. I hope you like this little project of mine, so I don't feel like I am talking to a wall, make comments and if you are around lvl 5 on server 6 add me and lets play a friendly match! Love and peace!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by LaKu View Post
    Another goal at the 69' (Ganazao, he is a DC, I don't know what he was doing over there).
    LOL

keep goin, nice team!
    LaKu likes this.

Thanks mate

So we got devastaded by Bogdan in the CUP losing, 3-0, so I need a big win next game we play. On the other hand I devasteaded my opponent for the league match 7-0, so I got a good goal advantage if by any chance league finalist is based on that. More info and screenshops will come up when my friends laptop stops acting out