Thread: CABJ-Special Tribute

CABJ-Special Tribute

Without investing much time we made it to S8,L7.
    Had to tank one season to avoid Liverpool F.C(BeckStars)
    as we were always in same league.. couldnt win much cause of this haha.
    Anyhow.. here is our Trophy Room:

We'r curently 1st in league, playing CL finals today.. so we'll have two more to add in here

Here's the team:

Notable players:
    Diego Maradona (1981–82; 1995–97)
    Gabriel Batistuta (1990-1991)
    Antonio Roma (1960-1972)
    Martín Palermo (1997–00; 2004–11)
    Walter Samuel (1997–00)
    Rodrigo Palacio (2005–09)
    Carlos Tevez (2001–04)
    Much more to come.. :P

My team has low budget, never bought Tokens-Farming & Tanking is the way to go
    Thanks to a friend i got my emblem & kits
    Last edited by BocaJuniors; 12-12-2014 at 02:11 PM.

Level 7

We'r going to try and achieve Triple Crown on Level 8, Everything is set up and ready to rock and roll!

Allways nice to be reminded of Batigol! Hehe, and the founders of Boca were from the hometown of my favourite club Sampdoria, and legend has it that in 1906, Boca played Nottingham de Almagro. Both teams wore so similar shirts that the match was played to decide which team would get to keep it. Boca lost, and decided to adopt the colors of the flag of the first boat to sail into the port at La Boca. This proved to be a Swedish ship, therefore the yellow and blue of the Swedish flag were adopted as the new team colours. The first version had a yellow diagonal band, which was later changed to a horizontal stripe. So as a swede and Argentina fan I have a lot of connections to this club. Looking forward to see your achievements.

Good stuff! Thanks for chiming in*
    We are the leading the world in providing best 70-331 gre and prep solutions. Our incredible offers for and www.kumc.edu gedare accessible at reasonable prices; our Florida National University is very rare in IT world.