Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk

Thread: LEGENDARY TEAM - I'm coming ( level 4 )

Exclamation LEGENDARY TEAM - I'm coming ( level 4 )

LEGENDARY TEAM - I'm coming ( level 4 )-1.jpgLEGENDARY TEAM - I'm coming ( level 4 )-2.jpgLEGENDARY TEAM - I'm coming ( level 4 )-3.jpgLEGENDARY TEAM - I'm coming ( level 4 )-4.jpgLEGENDARY TEAM - I'm coming ( level 4 )-5.jpgLEGENDARY TEAM - I'm coming ( level 4 )-6.jpgLEGENDARY TEAM - I'm coming ( level 4 )-7.jpgLEGENDARY TEAM - I'm coming ( level 4 )-8.jpgLEGENDARY TEAM - I'm coming ( level 4 )-9.jpgLEGENDARY TEAM - I'm coming ( level 4 )-10.jpgLEGENDARY TEAM - I'm coming ( level 4 )-11.jpgLEGENDARY TEAM - I'm coming ( level 4 )-12.jpgLEGENDARY TEAM - I'm coming ( level 4 )-13.jpgLEGENDARY TEAM - I'm coming ( level 4 )-14.png

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Nice achievments
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Great achievements man!

lol, I think he lost the last game against Eclipse FC, Possibly why the OP has disappeared.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Nice team and i'm glad that you are 1st in the league, and keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Arjumand View Post
    Nice team and i'm glad that you are 1st in the league, and keep up the good work.
    Im just asking...This post its been 2 years,and last post was on 2013....How did you find it since you re a newbie?????????You re Ufuk Demircan??????????
    Marwan Younis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by superdunk View Post
    im just asking...this post its been 2 years,and last post was on 2013....how did you find it since you re a newbie?????????you re ufuk demircan??????????
    lol!!!!

Apprentice
    Good Game!