Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: July Fourth (English Team)

Hi July,

I have 1xDC,DR with corner kick(either foot), 1xDC no SA(right), 1xDL,DC no SA(right), 1xDL,DC with aerial defender(left foot). Im playing always with 4 defenders at the back, but where will perform better my arial defender? in the center back left or left back position?

DR(corner) - DC- DC(aerial) - DL or DR(corner) - DC- DC - DL(aerial) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Popa View Post
    Hi July,

I have 1xDC,DR with corner kick(either foot), 1xDC no SA(right), 1xDL,DC no SA(right), 1xDL,DC with aerial defender(left foot). Im playing always with 4 defenders at the back, but where will perform better my arial defender? in the center back left or left back position?

DR(corner) - DC- DC(aerial) - DL or DR(corner) - DC- DC - DL(aerial) ?
    If you want advice on Formations and Tactics, please use the Formations and Tactics section of the forum please.

This topic is about July Fourth and the events and history of our club.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Hatsune Miku 500 July Fourth Appearances

Hatsune Miku came on as a 68th minute substitute in the 3-0 win over Thorlae in the league today to become the first ever July Fourth player in history to make 500 appearances for the club. However there are other players at the club that will soon over take Miku's club appearance record in the next season.

Miku has scored 188 goals for July Fourth in 500 appearances.

Miku will now fall into semi-retirement now and will not feature in as many games between now and the end of next season before the player retires at 34. Miku will be expected to finish on around 520 games played before retirement.

Remember for an appearance to count on the records, a player must play at least 20 minutes in each match.

Miku is currently 3rd on the all-time appearances list, behind Alexandre José Moreira (TRIPLETE FC) and Mesut Özil (AC Arsenal).
    ppturano and fazrilkacak like this.

If you want advice on Formations and Tactics, please use the Formations and Tactics section of the forum please.

This topic is about July Fourth and the events and history of our club.

Ok, Im sorry!
    Last edited by Gabriel Popa; 05-16-2014 at 08:59 PM.

you have a great team July
    very nice job
    July Fourth likes this.

Saison : 8

July fourth is for sure my greatest teacher in top eleven!!!! So respect for his know how And playing THE game sorry for bad english

Play it like The Dutch way
    Fc Bal op t Dak!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    July fourth is for sure my greatest teacher in top eleven!!!! So respect for his know how And playing THE game sorry for bad english

Play it like The Dutch way
    Fc Bal op t Dak!!!
    Thanks... Yeah, Records are there to be broken unfortunately and since we no longer invest in tokens, We will only do nothing but decline.

Time for us to save tokens and boosters for the 'next generation'

A managers success should really be based on what you do with 35T a season rather than buying and/or farming each and every season.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-22-2014 at 04:31 PM.

Your team is very strong, and you're on top of the server and then next season you stand to make a treble.

Arrived at the top level of the server does not need any more huge investments. Even playing with 35T you can have a team capable of winning all the trophies.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    Your team is very strong, and you're on top of the server and then next season you stand to make a treble.

Arrived at the top level of the server does not need any more huge investments. Even playing with 35T you can have a team capable of winning all the trophies.
    Not necessarily, You still need a very strong team like mine to win the shark tournaments at the very least, On the Capelli server and at the very top there is a guy that has 22 players at all 9* every season and wins everything now we are lucky in a way that there was no such team this strong on the July Fourth server. If I don't have the tokens to invest in seasons where my players lose a star my team will still decline quite steadily.

For the last 6 months or so July Fourth has been the dominant team on our server and there is no need for us to carry on investing just to keep winning the same trophies season after season. We have our history now and we can play light!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    A managers success should really be based on what you do with 35T a season rather than buying and/or farming each and every season.
    Do you not feel very hypocritical saying this as you have dined out on your "success" for the past few years, while being quite open to the fact that you bought loads of Tokens each season? You seem to have had no problems what so ever for 2 years when gloating about everything you won like it was a badge of honour, doing so via not sticking to a budget that you are now trying to say everyone should stick to.

Using your own words, does this not mean then that you are nothing but a fake in the game and that everything that you have "achieved" is worthless as you did it by buying your way to where you are today? Even if you have stopped buying now, you are still benefitting from the past years worth of buying.

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast