Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: July Fourth (English Team)

Quote Originally Posted by Heithem Trejekovic View Post
    how we can get a lot of tokens
    TapJoy and **** like that.
    or buy them

06.04.2013 - End Of Season

Remaining important players after sales for next season for the new cup format taken into account:

Remaining important players stats:

League Table:

Trophies won this season:

Last edited by July Fourth; 11-20-2013 at 10:41 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

WTH? What happened to Miku? How come he's not performing???????
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Alex Zidane (AMR/ST) vs Stacey Papaleo (ST)

27 years 7*105 vs 26 years 8*112

Appearances 24-40
    Goals 10-33
    Assists 0-16
    MOTM 1-8

Total, Since Season 13

Appearances 176-194
    Goals 109-178
    Assists 74-101
    MOTM 34-52

Michu (ST) vs Miku (AMC)

22 years 9*115 vs 18 years 9*115

Appearances 38-41
    Goals 25-12
    Assists 28-4
    MOTM 10-1

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    WTH? What happened to Miku? How come he's not performing???????
    I'm sure Miku will come alive in the future as the player gains experience, you have to remember Miku was only 18 last season.
    fmldotcom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm sure Miku will come alive in the future as the player gains experience, you have to remember Miku was only 18 last season.
    Hope so, he's the reason you changed your formation
    BTW, did you distribute skills evenly in defense as well? I saw some other people's ST with unbalanced skills and they are goal scoring machines though so now i'm confused...
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Hope so, he's the reason you changed your formation
    BTW, did you distribute skills evenly in defense as well? I saw some other people's ST with unbalanced skills and they are goal scoring machines though so now i'm confused...
    I'm never too convinced on unbalanced skills... It's weighted towards attack but not over done.
    fmldotcom likes this.

11.04.2013 Current Squad

Power Training pretty much done for this season now and we got 0 greens left available to use and with 640T available at our disposal at the start of this season and mostly spent now, we have only 84T left, My team looks like this for the season...

I'm sure to stock up greens and reds over the season with already been eliminated from the Cup. It looks likely that my entire first XI will reach 7* by the end of the season, either by natural growth or a little help from PT. I will be playing lots of friendlies vs alt accounts/inactive teams this season.

Current Quality = 107.3, Best XI Quality = 110.3, All players are above 100 Quality. Campbell and Baikie were bought for reserves since we were short of $ with buying all the 3* at the end of last season for the epic fail of the Cup manipulation.

Don't know whether to invest the last 84T in greens or not or save the tokens for next season as I plan not to buy any more tokens until I get to the shark tank in all honesty. Cup format just going to screw us over each season until then.
    Ljepoje and PeterMeter like this.

You're squad looks great @July Fourth! The Miku-Michu &Papaleo trio seems to be your strongest hand. Have you considered to PT J.Hogan?

How is the 3N-1-3W-1-2 working for you? I tried it last season, combined whit a 3N-1-4-2/3N-4-1-2 formation and it was quite effective against weaker opposition. Do you exploit the flanks or playing through the middle?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    You're squad looks great @July Fourth! The Miku-Michu &Papaleo trio seems to be your strongest hand. Have you considered to PT J.Hogan?

How is the 3N-1-3W-1-2 working for you? I tried it last season, combined whit a 3N-1-4-2/3N-4-1-2 formation and it was quite effective against weaker opposition. Do you exploit the flanks or playing through the middle?
    I already did a good bit of PT with Jet Hogan to get him from a 5*104 to 6*109 and I'm letting natural growth get him over 7* in the next few days. I also gave Hogan the DL position before getting him to 6*, Did a Similar thing with Ronnie O'Sullivan with training him the AMR position, since sometimes I play with wingers but most of the time its ML/MR but its always useful for when I need to play a different formation to the default.

The 3N-1-3W-1-2 was a good formation I found for my team when I had to find something that worked with the players I got in my team and I made transfers based on 3N-1-3W-1-2 being out default formation with views to changing it to 11 different formations in play by moving players around and making 1 or 2 Substitutions while I'm watching a game. Sadly earlier of the season, there was a game I didn't watch in the league this season against a much weaker 4-4-2 classic and it was a 1-1 draw so any hopes of finally conquering the quest for 26-0-0 was over immediately but I didn't think that 26-0-0 was on the cards to begin with anyways since there are 4 other teams that are rated 101Q which is within 6Q of my team quality.

I've reduced investment of tokens in my squad to 500T/season average. Since I didn't buy before S13/L13 (mainly token farming was my source of token income from videos) My average purchase per season comes to around 500T/season anyways, just not all at once.

Chances are with the current cup format in mind I may not buy any more tokens for sometime and probably make my next purchase around L25 when July Fourth makes it towards the shark tank.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-15-2013 at 06:10 AM.

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast