Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Harrogate Town On The Rise

Harrogate Town On The Rise

Hi guys I am managing the up and coming rising star team of Harrogate town. We are a level 2 team and even though best rated team in the league only sit in 2nd in the league.

I am still in the Champions League having just won 0-7 and 7-0. The 2nd league was my 1st time playing 4-5-1V. Worked very well. Giving my new signing 19yr old Cristiano Ronaldo his debut for me.

We were knocked out of the Cup in the Qualifying round by a team who is level 11 and has a quality of 64.4. I wasn't to bothered by this as it meant I didn't end up fighting for 3 competitions.

Harrogate Town On The Rise-overview.jpgHarrogate Town On The Rise-squad.jpgHarrogate Town On The Rise-league.jpg

Ronaldo is only a 4 star player though so he may not be with me long. But he will do for a season or 2. Took me forever to find a AMR to buy.

Any advice welcome and I hope my season keeps going well. Got my home match against the team at top of the league. Hope to get the win and go on to win the league.
    Ljepoje and SimplySimon like this.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Rookie
    Chances of beating a level 11 team as a level 2 team is never good.

Also since you're in the champions league and league, you have to constantly need to change formations every game depending on your opponent's formation. Thus use the Table of Counter Formations as your guide. This also means that you will need one play for each possible position. Any player with two or three position is a gigantic bonus.

Other than that, you're off to a great start mate.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Seven Seasons: 7 League Titles, 6 Champions League Titles, 2 Cup Titles (& 3 Cup Runner Up Trophies)

in champions i do change the formation .. but in league better you use the same hole season

Hi guys thanks for the replies. I have just started changing formations especially now in getting a squad with all positions assembled. I was originally sticking with the 4-1(dmc)-3(N)-2 . This had worked well but I knew I would to counter my opponents soon as we're getting to the business end of the CL.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    With your players I would play 3-1-2-2-2, anyway nice team and good luck.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Imagine if Harrogate Town had players like that IRL... lolol

Good team though, plenty of 6* in your squad.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

It would be awesome if Harrogate had this squad in real life. Thanks for the tips guys. I just drew today 1-1 so may have just thrown away the title but still plenty of time hopefully i will beat the leaders tomorrow and bring myself back into it.

So today we played against FRT Tanlay. It was at there ground and I was confident of a win. Maybe a little to confident.

We were down 1-0 pretty early on, a change of formation and bringing on the awesome Bale and Ronaldo out wide we managed a 1-1 draw in the end. Disappointed that we didnt win but thats life.

Tomorrow we play the league leaders at our ground so I am really hoping I get the victory I need. This will bring us 2 points behind them and hopefully we shall manage to get the results I crave to win the league in the end.

We also have the 1st leg of our Champions League Quarter-Final tomorrow. This is away and so I am hoping for the same as the last round. A nice away win so we can be comfortable at home and just play for fun.

Rookie
    One more thing, don't waste your tokens on renaming your players. Looks like you renamed your players from Man United. Even I'm huge fan of the Red Devils, you're better off using them towards players and packs.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Seven Seasons: 7 League Titles, 6 Champions League Titles, 2 Cup Titles (& 3 Cup Runner Up Trophies)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Imagine if Harrogate Town had players like that IRL... lolol

Good team though, plenty of 6* in your squad.
    Iniesta and Rooney on substitution list :d damn it would be a great team.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast