Thread: Parshcester City (Romanian Team)

Parshcester City (Romanian Team)

EDIT: I retired for now, I'll re-make my presentation next season. Good luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Parshcester City (Romanian Team)-hakan-han.jpg   Parshcester City (Romanian Team)-team.jpg   Parshcester City (Romanian Team)-trophy-room.jpg   Parshcester City (Romanian Team)-parshcester.jpg  
    Last edited by ParshulXXL; 04-06-2014 at 01:03 AM.

I won't update very often, maybe once at the end of the season, since I am mostly playing on my phone, as I am always on the run, but at the end of each season I always take my time for some statistics and print screening of the best moments of the season.
    Last edited by ParshulXXL; 04-06-2014 at 01:04 AM.

Did you keep the individual stats of every single season you played for each player? It's something I never did until S13/L13 for me. I'd of liked to of known who exactly is my all-time top scorer/assist maker/most appearances for my club would of been, but I guess after 10 seasons of keeping some sort of stats with my current squad, I guess the older records won't really count that much after all.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Not each player, that would be too much. I usually print screen the stats at the end of the season then write them down for the main 5 or 6 players in the squad in an Excel sheet, it's not ideal, but the game lacks the function, and I was really curious to see how the goals and assists rank in time. I have friends of higher levels, and they told me when I started playing that it's annoying not to have this function in the game. It might be heavy on the servers, I'm not sure, but it would be fun to have a list of top 5's somewhere in the game.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Welcome (Bine ai venit), is nice to have an other Romanian around. You have a very nice team, keep going like that also nice description to your team,
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thanks, glad to be here (Bine v-am gasit). It would be ideal to keep going like this, but things are really getting ugly on my server as I progress, I think the maximum level is currently 13 and I'm 10, so all my opponents are usually active in the League and C.L., which is very nice but makes it very hard to actually win trophies. But we'll see, I'm pretty competitive.
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61

good for you ! (felicitari) thats a good thing to have the chance to win the coup , i meet always players lv 15~ and i`m only lv6 :|

Well, to be honest, my lower level friends are not very happy having to play me in the Cup, and I have friends on other servers where it's even worse, they are level 9 or 10 and yet have no chance past the quarter-finals, and when quarter finals happen they call it a fine Cup run.
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61