Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: All Stars - German team

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    put an AMC instead of one one MC but if you play with the current formation but change the orders it may work better.
    change the orders to what exactly ? : )

Banned
    so i decided to didn´t change the tactic for last match, and it was worth.
    League victory 8-1 and 5 minutes later victory 4-0 away in championship league semi final with much stronger opponent. It was Ronaldo and Messi night.
    So it looks like we are in final, which is great, my life start to make sense again : )

All Stars - German team-liga-majstrov.jpg

Banned
    so meantime tomorrow i will have championship league final against a team which is at the same level playing diamont 4-1-2-1-2.
    Do you think my formation is ok for that or should i change it ? screenshot is up, but it is offensive 4-1-3-2 with strong midfield

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu View Post
    so i decided to didn´t change the tactic for last match, and it was worth.
    League victory 8-1 and 5 minutes later victory 4-0 away in championship league semi final with much stronger opponent. It was Ronaldo and Messi night.
    So it looks like we are in final, which is great, my life start to make sense again : )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liga majstrov.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	2868
    Very nice victory in CL
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    ach jaj : /
    Last edited by unkulunkulu; 03-12-2013 at 09:55 AM.

Banned
    so, here is my new team in the start of new season
    All Stars - German team-new.jpg

the most important is that i am not going to put any real money during this season to a game. I may do it in future again, depend how much i will enjoy this game or will be dissapointed.

I strenght my squad with the three new scout players - Bale, Ozil and Hamsik and what is the most important i am completely changing the tactic and will play only with 3 defenders and wingers as have 4 defenders looks like completely waste in this game. - every opponent with 3, beat me in last seasson.
    I still have some tokens to buy 1-2 new scouts during this season, just waiting for refresh to get some better AMR which will probably replace one striker.

League - i am the strongest team with rating around 43, i think second is 33 and there are only 2 othe palyers between 30-33. all other are 20 and something. so my league is extremely week and it will be a shame to not win it. After last season when i had 6 stronger players than me and team full of scouts, i don´t understand this at all.

Cup - 1st round defeat stronger opponent with lvl 45-46, second round again the same strengh, cup is suck and i don´t want to play it, so as in the first round i will ignore it - no energy refresh, no watching a game

Championship league - my whole server looks very week again, not to many strong players at all, in my groop two players with lvl around 22,23 one 35, so it looks easy

Apprentice
    nice team!

Banned
    finaly upgrade my logo and jersey for premium, it looks much better now.

All Stars - German team-.jpg

Apprentice
    got the same jerseys lol

Banned
    how can i delete this ****
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails All Stars - German team-l2.jpg   All Stars - German team-line.jpg   All Stars - German team-table.jpg  
    Last edited by unkulunkulu; 03-22-2013 at 02:05 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast