Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Pikachu FC
  • 3 Post By Pikachu FC

Thread: Pikachu FC (ピカチュウFC)

Rookie

Pikachu FC (ピカチュウFC)

Dear All Managers

I would like to introduce my team, Pikachu FC (ピカチュウFC) to you!
    I have been playing for 21 seasons now so I thought I would like to show what I have achieved so far.

Pikachu FC (ピカチュウFC)-pikachu-fc-level-20-3.jpg
    Pikachu FC (ピカチュウFC)-pikachu-fc-level-20-2.jpg

Not the best and most sucessful team, but I have lots of fun with it!
    I play on a limited token budget, I mostly farm tokens and/or depending on luck just play with 35T, so I reckon so far what this team achieved is pretty ok.

Seems the league I am put in is always with players that play in a similar way to me in terms of tokens, so it is competitive and challenging, so it is great fun!

Last season, (20th) was epic!

Pikachu FC (ピカチュウFC)-pikachu-fc-level-20-4.jpg

Pikachu FC (ピカチュウFC)-pikachu-fc-level-20-champions-league.jpg

For sure was the worst season start, I thought I'd not be promoted so was almost giving up around Day 8 and preparing to tank for the first time... However, I did not want to give up and started making a few changes to the team... The team was at the bottom of the league but in the end, the team made it to the top of the league and also got the Champions League!

I will fight till the end always!

It was the most difficult (top 7 pretty much similar level in terms of *) and unforgettable season, even more epic than my 6th season where I never lead the league but in the final 5 rounds I finished on top!

Pikachu FC (ピカチュウFC)-pikachu-fc-level-20-1.jpg

Wish you all luck for the rest of the season!

See you around! ;D
    talisman and Cat Harrison like this.

Rookie
    Yes yes yes!

I managed to finis this season on the top of the league and win the champions league!
    This season's start was better than last season, however, I have lost the league around 8 matches to go due to a sequence of bad results..
    But was lucky enough that the opponents also had some bad games, and beat the first team 2 matches to go and reclaimed first position!

Pikachu FC (ピカチュウFC)-pikachu-fc-level-21-1.jpg

Champions League this season was also tough, with many matches being very tight but in the end, I managed to finish first too!

Pikachu FC (ピカチュウFC)-pikachu-fc-level-21-champions-league.jpg

Comparing to last season, the start was much better but nothing spetacular. This season was as challenging as last season, maybe a bit tougher as top 4 ended up only separated by 4 points and I only guaranteed the trophy on the last round. Last season, I was champion 3 rounds in advance.

Pikachu FC (ピカチュウFC)-pikachu-fc-level-21-2.jpg

I started the season with a different formation to what I used last year, but... find out that if you are winning, no need to change so I changed back to the formation from last season. This season I power trained the players a bit.. so many greens used and soooooo many videos watched haha

Pikachu FC (ピカチュウFC)-pikachu-fc-level-21-3.jpg

Rookie
    Pretty good season for most of my other teams (I have a few haha)
    My 35T team has been doing great in the past few seasons and this season, I won the league again and I managed to win the Champions League for the first time!

This season the league was won a few rounds to go.. I was very lucky that 2nd, 3rd and 4th took points from each other and I won the matches agaist them.

Pikachu FC (ピカチュウFC)-pikachu-spfc-level-12-1.jpg

The biggest achievement this season for this team was the Champions League! I faced a team that is one level higher than me, and also slightly power trained but still managed to win! I also dominated during the match so it was a good and convincing win!

Pikachu FC (ピカチュウFC)-pikachu-spfc-level-12-champions-league.jpg

This season was not as challenging as last season, but I gotta keep my head down and working hard as next season could be very tough!

Pikachu FC (ピカチュウFC)-pikachu-spfc-level-12-2.jpg