Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By legendqueen

Thread: The LegendQueen

The LegendQueen

History

Formed in the late days of 2015, August, LegendQueen's owner has hired a female manager - miss Nguyen Thuy Duong, to pursuit success. This lady was not successful in her last club (Cheryl FC) , however, with generous investments from the LegendQueen's shareholders, everything's gonna be promising for her, and her new Club.

"I would like to thank mr. Phuong Nam Tran for...giving me his Facebook account, so that i can start over with a new club, after some failures in my first club" - said ms. Duong

The LegendQueen-123.jpg

Team's Achievements

Although the Club hasn't won any Cup's first place, the results in other competitions are pretty incentive, with 4 League Trophies and 3 CL's tittles. However, behind those shiny Cups, there are stories to tell.

- In first season, the team was 16 points away from the Ranked 1 team (Man Utd) when it was 8th fixture, however, with tireless works from both team's players and crew, LegendQueen won the first tittle only by goal difference,
    - In 3rd and 5th seasons, LegendQueen won the CL's final against much stronger teams (one was serious token buyer, the other was pack buyer) , with made the fans really satisfied, and somehow shocked the manager herself,

The LegendQueen-cups.jpg
    The LegendQueen-stats.jpg

Formation and Tactics

LegendQueen's favourite starting formation are 4-5-1 Vstyle and 4-4-2 flat, however, the formation is changed accordingly to the opponents, giving flexibility and also chances for all players to compete for their starting position.

LegendQueen's attacking power relies mostly on wing midfielders and defenders, also, the ability to score from free kick of their MCs. Legendqueen's defend power is trusted on their DCs and DMC, in their formations, DMC is the key player who recovers the ball and block the shoots.

The LegendQueen-formation.jpg

Financial Reports

The Club's onwer has invested to LegendQueen:
    - 150 tokens.
    - 400 Greenpacks

LegendQueen also earned from free offers and Video ads:
    - About 400 tokens (from daily TV right + free offers)
    - About 1000 Greenpacks (200 each season)

The manager has decided to spend:
    - 200 tokens in buying Scouts
    - 100 tokens for bank investment
    - 100 tokens for buying emblem and jerseys
    - About 800 Greenpacks in training Players.

Contact Information

Add this facebook account if you want to see my team: https://www.facebook.com/phuongnam.tran
    Add this facebook account if you want to talk with me about Top eleven: https://www.facebook.com/DuongCheryl91

Please leave a message here or via my inbox before adding
    Last edited by legendqueen; 01-15-2016 at 03:19 AM.
    Raykco likes this.

Please scroll down to "contact information" if u want to be friend, i welcome any active manager to cheer matches for each other

Banned
    i like this formation !! could i add friend with u ??

Hi Nguyen,

Nice post! I would like to add you on facebook if that's ok with you. P.s. What orders do you use with that formation?

Regards,

Piotr