Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By IFK Xenogroth
  • 1 Post By Bunzo
  • 1 Post By IFK Xenogroth

Thread: GG Spurs [Swedish Team]

GG Spurs [Swedish Team]

I created GG Spurs 04.07.2016 at 16:13 (4:13 PM). I feel that the game loses it's sparkle when you spend money on it. So I decided to create a side project without any money involved. My main team is For My Stephanie, but I think in the end, I will put the most time on this team. It becomes more of a challenge without the token purchase, and thus even more fun.

Mourinho preferred and recommended a Russian center-back, 26 years old, and he only cost me £75k. Although he had four stars, I felt that I would rather focus on the younger center-backs which are already in the club. So i put back the Russian in the transfer market and he was sold for £205K. A good investment, it covers the cost of upgrading the stadium as I did (800 seats £140k).

I will not change any player name or nationalities as i have done with "For My Stephanie". It makes the game loses attraction, at least for me. I have my 40T that you get when you create a team. Then there are some deals to get free tokens. For example, two games on Plarium. Reach level five and recieve 17T x2. It takes about 20min each + They are actually pretty fun to play. So if you haven't tried them out - Do it. And there's some app downloads here and there wich gives me about 12T all together. So it will be: 17 + 17 + 12 = 46 (plus those 40 you start with = 86T). I think that is a great deal considering it's 100% free, no real money involved.

I might live in Sweden - But I got Tottenham Hotspurs in my heart. Hence the name choice [GG Spurs] Yes.. I have been supporting Tottenham since i was a 7 year old little boy, i am 31 now. Through good and bad

GG Spurs are still unbeaten. The team has won all of their matches, and in the league they have also kept a clean sheet in all three games. Now it's my job to keep this good run intact.

Team logo and jerseys

I had to involve the blue and yellow, i am Swedish after all

The squad

A good team to get before you act on the market.

And here is the table - It looks good so far. Hopefully some "real" players will join as time passes by.

2nd leg of the Cup takes place early tomorrow. Very important match since we only managed to get a 2-1 victory at home.

And here are some overall info if you are into that kind of stuff.

I hope some of you, like me - Think it's fun to follow a team that does not spend real money on this game. I think it will be fun, challenging - but fun. Thank you for reading, and good luck with your own teams
    Last edited by IFK Xenogroth; 04-07-2016 at 05:01 PM.

When did Mourinho start recommending players ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    When did Mourinho start recommending players ?
    When you create a new level one team.
    A part of the turtorial is to bid on a player he think would fit the team (it is totally random wich one) You bid for one token but u are 100% to get him.
    Next step on the turtorial is to fix a sponsor = You get that one token back.

Don't you play this game?
    Bunzo likes this.

Obviously it´s a while from level 1…if I was starting a team every few days I may have remembered that one..
    Last edited by Bunzo; 04-08-2016 at 02:29 PM.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Obviously it´s a while from level 1…if I was starting a team every few days I may have remembered that one..
    Yeah i got 3 teams.

1) For My Stephanie (Level 32)
    2) For My Stephanie 2.0 (Level 1)
    3) GG Spurs (Level 1)

U will see for your self once u reach the higher levels.
    The fun fades.
    Bunzo likes this.

Yep good luck me too I started two New Team Which are now Level 2 I won the cup and league last season with one of them
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion