Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By ddrap14
  • 1 Post By Awe Imoleayo Peter

Thread: Ferrari FC

Ferrari FC

Thank you for allowing for me to share with you, my Top Eleven team. It is called Ferrari FC. We have finished second in a league three times and have got to the champions league quarter finals. This season, it appears we will mount a serious Cup and Champions League contest.

Players:

Gk- 13 Ozgur Yenigun. Ozgur joined yesterday and had a decent opening game, only letting in one goal, before a howler in a 2-3 loss the next day. Only time will tell...

Cb- 2 Fernando Calvo. A stalwart of the team, Calvo is a Gerard Pique-like defender who gives everything his all but never gets booked. A rock of my team.

Cb- 12 Orhan Aytur. Recently added to the team, he's made good first impressions. Paired with compatriot Yenigun, this is one to watch...

Cb- 15 Ranieri Cavalcanti Cabral. A relatively recent acquisition. One of two South American.

Dmc- 3 Nicolas Hernandez. Never played - yet.

Lm- 6 Allesandro Lelj. One of my longest serving players, Lelj is learning AML so he can become a permanent fixture of my team.

Rm- 9 Sylvain Solbas. Great first impressions when he was the man of the match in his first game. Star.

Amc- 4 Franco Parasmo. Recommended player and one who impresses. Also plays MC, until it took out Masahara (he's a later post) for Hernandez, so he had to move up.

ST- 14 Janos..... let's just say Janos P. Does well.

ST- 16 Sebastian Musick. Not played a game yet.

ST- 8 Eden Feigenbaum. See Sebastian Musick's comments.

Honourable mention- Ben Van Deren. Player number 10, ST. A stalwart, but there are 4 great strikers in the 88-91 skill range and he has the least fitness so he is on the bench for the next game. Presumably club high scorer.

Reserves later,
    The Manager

Greetings, managers.

Today I signed a AML from Recommended players: Floran Mfulu, shirt 7. He replaces Lelj.

Some of my reserves...

I'll start with Otto Ngoko, RM; Nikita Prodzurachev, LB and Johnathan Pierazzi, ST who I sold this morning, and Elafim de Grut, CM, who I sold yesterday.

CB- 5 Ciprian Dragan. Ciprian has been with me for a season now and played last season, but was replaced by Aytur and Cabral when they came in.

AMC- 20 Kentaro Masahara (formerly Florian Gafner). He was replaced by Parasmo in the pre-season. Reliable.

LM- 67 Arkady Prokopenko. Him and Lelj have a rivalry due to being the same rating in the same position.

CB- 22 Tobias Harnisch. Played a bit last season.

LM- 1 Jong-Hui Cho. Bought on Negotiations. Played a bit last season.

GK- 88 Felipe De Sousa. MVP last season, but replaced on Day 2 of the season by Yenigun.

ST- 83 Andre Jansson. Auction fodder now that I bought Feigenbaum and Musick, and his mate Pierazzi was sold already.

See you tomorrow when I give a rundown of more stuff,
    The manager.

Note- please message me if you have a player from a rare nation. eg. De Grut was Luxemburger.

Today's News Update...

We defeated OL in the Champions League 7-0, Solbas scored a hat-trick and Mfulu and Hernandez scored for the first time ever.This result means I will qualify top of my group. Solbas had a perfect rating.

Then I beat Ionut FC 7-0. Hernandez scored a hat-trick and Solbas and Parasmo scored the remainder. Musick, Feigenbaum and Janos still haven't scored... Solbas was perfect again.

I lost the auction for Nail Guerrero, CB.

The Manager...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ddrap14 View Post
    Note- please message me if you have a player from a rare nation. eg. De Grut was Luxemburger.
    yea
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ry-player.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Banned
    if u post your team's photo, it's great !!

There you are
    Duncton likes this.