Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Galatasaray football club (est 2013)

Banned

Galatasaray football club (est 2013)

galatasaray was founded in November 2013 .it has been a host for many star players who have always put on special attacking performances every fixture.galatasaray's plays in moncheglaebech stadium

League titles:10
    Champions league titles:5
    Cup titles:11
    trebles:4
    Perfect league titles 4
    Doubles:1

TACTICS
    I have always had an attacking approach.during my treble winning season there were a lot of fine attacking performances especially in the champions league due to this approach and also due to my star players.The essential things to win a title according to me is fine tuned tactics.my favorite tactics have been the 4-5-1v style and 4-4-2 formations.these formations are one of the most common and reliable formations in the game.i have always made a point to have very skilled midfielders who can control the midfield.through this I can superbly implement the said formations.

BEST MOMENTS
    the club has enjoyed a lot of success through the the seasons it has played in.the treble winning season was the club's best ever achievement.during the treble winning season,the club's attacking players were on fire.the free scoring team led by Erik Avadan(DMC) put in some memorable performances such as a 9-0 victory in the champions league and a 12-0 victory in the league.the club has supported many young players throughout its history.Nuno Andre (present club captain serving for 10yrs and counting) at the tender age of 18 scored a super goal in the last minutes of the champions league final against kanarya fc.anothe memorable moment was when charle ward(DC) scored a pulsating header to win the league title in the 90 minute of the match.The perfect league titles which I have won are also memorable.winning three is unbelievable as a non token buyer.an example i am also proud to say that I have won two cup title as cups are hard to win
    I have won a total of 8 association titles with neighbors which is awesome is also a great achievement.

RECORDS
    All time goals scorer:Nuno Andre(194 and counting)
    All time appearance maker:Nuno Andre(266 and counting)
    Most goals scored in a season:149
    Least goal conceded in a season:11
    Most goals by a player in a season:Nuno Andre(56)
    Most points in a league season:78(max)
    Highest finance spending in a season:278 million
    Longest unbeaten run:34
    Biggest win:14-0
    Biggest loss-8-0

LEGENDS
    -Nuno Andre (super winger)
    -Erik Abadan ( solid holding midfielder)
    -Nathaniel (attacking winger)
    -Liam Harrison ( awesome defender)
    -door boaron (best ever assisted)

I am looking forward to winning my 35th title this season through the league.(these 34 titles include association ones and one continental cup)
    This is my awesome stadium Galatasaray football club (est 2013)-image.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	71785Galatasaray football club (est 2013)-image.jpgGalatasaray football club (est 2013)-image.jpgGalatasaray football club (est 2013)-image.jpgGalatasaray football club (est 2013)-image.jpgi just wanted to prove that my stadium is one of the best and you can also check the YouTube video link below the pic which I uploaded
    This my old stadium Galatasaray football club (est 2013)-image.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Galatasaray football club (est 2013)-image.jpg   Galatasaray football club (est 2013)-image.jpg  
    Last edited by Seangomes12; 10-11-2017 at 03:43 PM.

Banned
    NEWS-top of the table right now .unbeaten(only wins) in the last 7 games in the league.nuno Andre has scored 4 goals in the last 2 league games.

Banned
    Looking forward to seeing Nuno Andre scoring more goals for the club so that he can reach 200 goals for the club in all competitions.Galatasaray football club (est 2013)-image.jpg
    This is the pic of one of my perfect league titles

Banned
    Angel bachelor was another legend in my club who I forgot to mention he just played for two seasons but made a lot of difference[ATTACH=CONFIG]71729
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Galatasaray football club (est 2013)-image.jpg  

Turkish Forum Moderator Ercan Mehmet Minkil's Avatar
    Congratulationsāš½

Banned
    Thanks bro

Banned
    ]Here our 2 league title winning tables I'm gonna put(little blurred coz I had to click a pic of the picture which was stored on my other iPad[ATTACH=CONFIG]71730
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Galatasaray football club (est 2013)-image.jpg  

Banned
    And the second one is coming

Banned
    More pics gonna be coming up later
    Last edited by Seangomes12; 09-27-2016 at 08:55 AM.

Banned
    This the one sorry for the unwanted delay ( my iPad's gone bonkers)Galatasaray football club (est 2013)-image.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]71735
    Last edited by Seangomes12; 09-27-2016 at 09:04 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast