Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Red Knights (Serbian Team)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Season 38!!! You started from the very start of Top Eleven... but your only L24 so you must of struggled a fair bit playing the game. Missing promotion on 14 occasions with getting promoted 23 times. No CL or Cups either.
    The main reason for such a poor level is that I don't have a good internet connection.
    I steal wireless signal from one neighbor with the antenna that I've made.
    During the winter and when the weather is bad I must bring the antenna inside and than signal decreases and often not even to establish connection.
    Also, during the construction season, I work as a physical worker more than 12 hours a day, and often although I have internet connection I choose to go to rest, TopEleven will always be there(I guess) but job wouldn't.
    Because of that, I missed a lot of seasons.
    When I enter a game, I can see injured and exhausted players, with very poor morale, some of them was contract expired and they left the club, some of them have been sold by the club in order to avoid financial crisis, poor financies, TV rights and sponsorship contracts was expired, no money, no tokens neither.
    But I never lost the will and I always tried to get my team back on track.
    I had to build a team from scratch many times, as well as the rest.

Because of all this I'm especially proud of my team, and everything I did and achieved.
    TheGunners and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lunatic19 View Post
    The main reason for such a poor level is that I don't have a good internet connection.
    I steal wireless signal from one neighbor with the antenna that I've made.
    During the winter and when the weather is bad I must bring the antenna inside and than signal decreases and often not even to establish connection.
    Also, during the construction season, I work as a physical worker more than 12 hours a day, and often although I have internet connection I choose to go to rest, TopEleven will always be there(I guess) but job wouldn't.
    Because of that, I missed a lot of seasons.
    When I enter a game, I can see injured and exhausted players, with very poor morale, some of them was contract expired and they left the club, some of them have been sold by the club in order to avoid financial crisis, poor financies, TV rights and sponsorship contracts was expired, no money, no tokens neither.
    But I never lost the will and I always tried to get my team back on track.
    I had to build a team from scratch many times, as well as the rest.

Because of all this I'm especially proud of my team, and everything I did and achieved.
    Its quite nice to hear that you managed to come back even stronger then before!

And, Wow! Impressive & good team!

сретно и све најбоље!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Its quite nice to hear that you managed to come back even stronger then before!

And, Wow! Impressive & good team!

сретно и све најбоље!
    Thanks mate, I also wish you all the best.
    Cheers

wow season 38 , nice
    (*_*)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12