Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Gold United FC ( Estonia )

Arrow Gold United FC ( Estonia )

Closed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gold United FC ( Estonia )-stats.png   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-tiim.jpg   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-.jpg   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-b.png   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-b.png  

Gold United FC ( Estonia )-.jpg   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-klubi.jpg   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-tiiiiim.png   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-tiim.jpg   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-stata.jpg  

Gold United FC ( Estonia )-karikad.jpg   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-26.png   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-klubi.jpg   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-stadium.jpg   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-team.jpg  

Gold United FC ( Estonia )-cam00038.jpg   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-cam00040.jpg   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-cam00042.jpg   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-cam00044.jpg   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-cam00045.jpg  

Gold United FC ( Estonia )-cam00050.jpg   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-cam00047.jpg   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-overall.png   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-tiim.jpg   Gold United FC ( Estonia )-aaaaaaaaa.jpg  

Last edited by k1tb; 01-04-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Welcome here and good luck with your team!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    It looks well balanced, and I'd say you should be breezing through both Season 1 and Season 2 if you keep training your players and try and find a few bargains! Good luck!

Updated as I won LVL 1 league and now I'm in LVL 2. Any useful tips about my team? Write them in here

Now my team has 19 quality at level 2 and also new players are in the team.

Gold United FC ( Estonia )-stats.pngGold United FC ( Estonia )-tiim.jpg

Squad updated, bought some new players and quality now 20.8

Gold United FC ( Estonia )-.jpg
    PeterMeter likes this.

Rookie
    Your team makes a nice difference from all the power trained teams in here! Think you'll be safely in the top 4 at lvl 2 as well if you manage the team regularly and try to be there for your games. Try and get a gift exchange with people you know if you haven't so you get some free packs and skill pts every day.

Otherwise I think you're well off, if you got the patience you can do what July Fourth generally recommends and invest in older 4* players and try and save up as many tokens and money as possible for next season when you generally run into harder opponents as the most leisurely ones have been weeded out. I couldn't control myself so bought younger players which I could train but the Transfer Market is much more brutal for those kind of players.

Good luck!

Thanks for your post Peter!
    Sadly I have a token buyer in my league, I am 21 quality, but he is 29 :/ I don't know how I can beat him tho...

My average age is 23, I think this is not high? Or is it ?

Rookie
    No problem, I find it's good reading and you get some tips regarding tactics and such by just looking around the team presentations.

Ok, yeah, so far I've managed to avoid them, being a semi-active token buyer myself (I've used a few offers from sponsors) has put me in a good spot and I might've been lucky avoiding a few teams that I've seen in CL or the Cup where they're at least 3-4* better in average than my team. I think the best tip is to try and be as active as you can, reading up on a few tactics and counter-tactics when you play better opponents and try to set your team up to be as competetive as you can. It's a big difference on paper but depending on his tactic and your key players you might still be able to take pts off him.

I think that's a great average age, I've tried to stay below 23 for my entire time but it means when you buy players you usually bid against players who are out to power train younger players with good potential. That's why it's probably better long term to bid for a few 28-31 year olds with 4-5*s if you don't already have quality to see you through 1-2 seasons at first so you can save up on money and tokens. But you've managed to get together a good enough squad to get you into a season 3 top placing as well in my opinion, depending on server of course. I found that Level 3 was the first level where it got really competetive, both in the transfer market as well as in the league. That's when I got my sponsor tokens for the first time to keep up.

Nice team you have there
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast