Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The Big Inside View: Atletico Chotas

The Big Inside View: Atletico Chotas

I think a lot about the my team. Take loads of screenshots, and even sometimes get so caught up in the well of emotions following a victory that I am unable to focus on my real life for a minute. Ended up deciding to open a thread to chronicle things. This season, I'm on Level 21. Here's to hoping I take well to this thread and make lots of updates.
    Last edited by Temidayo_; 01-11-2018 at 08:12 PM. Reason: The Big Inside View: SV Greuther
    Lyricalray likes this.

Today waxed a team of similar strength and CL-place rival 5-0. With David Lugo making a hat trick of assists and Leandro Alves, a hattrick of goals, and 1 assist.

Last edited by Temidayo_; 12-25-2017 at 10:22 PM.

The table of goal-scoring contributions midway into the season.

Milos Milosevic has gone from being barely involved in the first half of the season to scoring consecutive league hattricks. Suddenly 3rd best goalscorer in the squad from nowhere.

A new german-themed name, and new colours too. Now understand several aspects of the game even better. The next 5 seasons could be more successful than my previous 21 combined.

Not won anything: league, cup or CL since Level 11. Been in 3 CL finals, 2 cup finals, and been 2nd in the league 80% of the time in that time though. Now a lot more hungry for titles.

Milos Milosevic. Easily our best player in the first week of the new season.

Top of the log after the first week. The team in 2nd place is 20% better, his entire team is of 6/7 star scout players. He lost the first game of the season with the normal players in his squad, but has played every game since then with his Scout XI, scoring as high as 10 goals in a single game.

That team is so good that it's very unlikely we'll beat them to the title. If we would, we would have to win every single game, more importantly, not lose in either game Vs that team. The last time I went unbeaten in a season, I was on Level 6.

Got rid of 2 AMRs: Anderson and Ospino, and 1 AML: Revivo from last season. Anderson who made 13Gs + 8As in 21 apps in his first season underperformed last season. Underwhelmed everytime I needed him to rise to the occasion. Besides, he hit 24 yo this season and would only decline from now.

Ospino, a 5T signing from the same season as Anderson. Hit 10G+5A in 17G in his first season. Numbers which are actually deceiving. He slotted right in the team and hit 9G+4A in his first 7 games. In his next 10, he made only 1G+1A. Disappointing. Didn't get better last season either. Underwhelmed everytime he started a game. All 5 goals + 1 assist he recorded last season he made on coming on from the bench. Na, I couldn't live with a player who had shown so much promise in his first games becoming a supersub. Sold him.

Last edited by Temidayo_; 01-13-2018 at 11:50 PM.

Revivo was in the end third-chice AML last season who just never convinced.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast