Coventry bankers season 2

COVENTRY BANKERS SEASON 2 TREBLE WINNERS

Coventry banker's seasons-manang-logo.png

Coventry banker's seasons-gorkha5-imp.jpg

Coventry banker's seasons-nepal-flag.jpg

Coventry banker's seasons-coventry-bankers-treble-winning-season-2-.jpg

Coventry banker's seasons-coventry-bankers-treble-winning-season-6-.jpg

Coventry banker's seasons-coventry-bankers-treble-winning-season.jpg

Well this has been a very successful season. I never expected to win so much in just my second season.I am lucky and thankful my players have gone smoothly with the game engine. Even the non starting 11 players are important I truly believe without them the treble would not be possible. Never bought any tokens all the large amount of tokens were farmed. (the only exception was when I was on holiday had to buy 2 dollar worth of tokens as I could not farm it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Coventry banker's seasons-coventry-bankers-treble-winning-season-7-.jpg   Coventry banker's seasons-coventry-bankers-treble-winning-season-8-.jpg   Coventry banker's seasons-gurkha.jpg   Coventry banker's seasons-screenshot_20180915-004741_top-eleven.jpg  
    Last edited by Yengdenss; 09-15-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Stand out players from season 2 treble winning side

I believe all my players performed well even the subs because they played in vital games to win the league and was available to make tactical changes here are some stand out performers

Coventry banker's seasons-coventry-bankers-treble-winning-season-5-.jpg

Blistering pace and deadly finish unstoppable and by far the best player in my server(alongside fray my other player). Scored 4 goals in the cup champions league final when I was losing to save my ass Scored the first 2 goals in champions league semi final. Scored vital goals in cup quarter final,semi final and final.

Coventry banker's seasons-coventry-bankers-treble-winning-season-4-.jpg

Along with Harrison the best player in my server. Bought him as a scout player in season 1 to form the core part of my team. Single handedly dominated the midfield in the league and played virtually every single game since level 1. Vital part of my team's engine room.

Coventry banker's seasons-coventry-bankers-treble-winning-season-3-.jpg
    A defender bought from season one to form core part of the team not with the best defending stats and some would criticise him as not a good defender. But his job is to pass the ball out from the back (he has high passing stats) and he does it beautifully. His passing from the back caused many goals in the cup quarter final, semi final and final. His performance in big games has made him stood out as the best defender in my server managing the tackle the best strikers in my server in cup semi final,final of ucl due to his high aggression stats.
    Last edited by Yengdenss; 09-15-2018 at 12:39 AM.