Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: FC Global Ahly

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    You too m8
    I hope you can do it an forget the previous season.
    My main opponent lost with 2-0 away first round in CL, he will play today home but I think he will qualify or he should he have at least 2 stars about that guy, I don't know how that could happen, I won't be able to watch their game because it will be after midnight my hour. I will see tomorrow, if he will be out, I will win 80% cl this season.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    My main opponent lost with 2-0 away first round in CL, he will play today home but I think he will qualify or he should he have at least 2 stars about that guy, I don't know how that could happen, I won't be able to watch their game because it will be after midnight my hour. I will see tomorrow, if he will be out, I will win 80% cl this season.
    I hope so

Banned
    Till now my results are as follows :

In league : I'm 1st with 13 points ahead and my task to win to trophy is 90% or more .

In C.L. : I'm in semi-final and I'll face quite strong team but I can do it easily if everything went as it supposed to be.

In CUP : I'm in semi-final and I'll face a very strong team his rate like mine and his main squad is too much strong like mine; for the 1st time I have great chance to qualify to the final but i hope I can beat that manager .. He want to beat me so much because I took the league trophy from him 2 seasons before and he want to it with me this time .

this manager also with me in C.L. and if he win in semi-final and if I won also we will meet another time in C.L. final for the second time this season I'll face him ... I think we are like Real Madrid & Barcelona this days we will face each other many times but it's ok, I can do it but with cheers pls .

And on the other side of CUP, how are that teams, if you will qualify for the final you will have a chance to win?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    And on the other side of CUP, how are that teams, if you will qualify for the final you will have a chance to win?
    If i qualified the other team is level 16 means higher than me with 3 levels and his rating is 98 means it's so difficult but the great news that he always play defensively ... so May i do it by luck

the bad news that I lost the away leg in semi-final CUP by 2/1 after I was winning 1/0 the 1st half ... but it's ok I still can do it and I'll try my best .

I mistaken a great mistake : I made a max bonus for C.L. and i was thinking that it's the CUP bonus so I knew that but before the match start with 1 mint means I played with no bonus and sure my opponent played with max bonus against me

I never used the bonus till now this season and when i used it, i used it wrong

but my opponent is so much strong and hard to be beaten but i'll do it inshaa allah in my home next leg.

Nothing to lose anyway keep going!

Banned
    Nothing to lose anyway keep going!
    That what I'm saying

Banned
    I won yesterday 7/2 against the 3rd and I was astonished from the result because his main squad is too much strong but i don't know why he lost by this result .

but anyway he lost and I won and this the most no. of goals i scored in one match in league till now.

but the best score and difference in league was 6/0 .

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    I won yesterday 7/2 against the 3rd and I was astonished from the result because his main squad is too much strong but i don't know why he lost by this result .

but anyway he lost and I won and this the most no. of goals i scored in one match in league till now.

but the best score and difference in league was 6/0 .
    7 goals against a strong team is WOW

Banned
    I won the league regardless the rest matches .

I'm in C.L. final after winning 5/0 waiting full scouted team (my friend/or the other hateful guy in the final).

In CUP I hope to win today or I must win 1/0 or more to qualify.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast