Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Sillybq
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Teams Library: Managers Show off /Interview

Teams Library: Managers Show off /Interview

In order to help managers make their teams known among the community of managers, I will keep this post sticky explaining what can you do, to have your team shown in a article published on topeleven.info -Teams Library /Teams Archive- site.

Basically you have to open a New Thread, in this Subforum -Team Showcase- that will be used as little file, to be copy pasted, maybe... allowing/inviting managers to do some Q&A in the same thread that will be added too, -we will connect the Article with a direct link in the forum for those who wish to ask particular questions directly to the involved managers-

Things you can add -just as idea, feel free to do your own interview, article spaces administration, add some files etc as you wish-:

1- In the title thread please; add Teams Library: (Club name-Manager)
    2- you can do a little bit of introduction, club foundation date, nationality, stadium name, the "starting phillosophy you had/wanted to apply" whe you started
    3-Team History- Important moments, important players you had, "memorable moments you think that are important for your club"
    4-play style/tactical/administration phillosophy

5-and at the end we could finish the article... with 3 advices for those who start in top eleven and "wish to be like you lol or have a managerial viewpoint like the one you have, as there's always a "base, or trick, or path that one follow to make his/her strategy/way to manage work.

6-and if you want we can close the thread there, or keep the thread open for some Q&A's.

So, at the end you can invite the forum visitors to ask you some questions, ofc. as we can't be here eternally and the plan is have a "little file" as resume to be shared, if the manager wishes to close the thread for questions, just PM me and I'll close the thread

Maybe I edit this post to have a Index of this particular Teams Library*

Can you help me rename my current team showcase and I use that instead of creating a new one?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Can you help me rename my current team showcase and I use that instead of creating a new one?
    Better open a new one, and try to keep the idea Ive mentioned, it needs to fit inside a article, so, would be appropiated if looks like a resume/little file highlighting some points, and with a structure.
    You wrote a lot and the thread IMO should remain as your main team showcase, not as a particular article/resume to be shared.

All is about the sense that the post need to have, so I think that's the better choice...