Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tahm

Thread: AC Milan (Highlights of the best games of My Management Career)

AC Milan (Highlights of the best games of My Management Career)

A short Description of Last Seasons here (To be editted later)
    Most of the posts here are the ones when a oppo manager is actively watching his team play.
    Last edited by Tahm; 06-08-2020 at 09:37 AM.
    Lyricalray likes this.

A game against the League Leader
    I was not active in the first league and started the league with not being lucking with the Schedule. A loss from this Team and draw in second: I was sitting in 12th Position. But since then I have only recruited 2 players a DR for first team and AMR for my second Team.

I play in 3 competitions with 2 Teams. A first team which Plays the tougher games of the day and a 2nd Team which plays the 2nd game of the day. The strikers stay the same for the League to compete in the Top Scorer Challenge.

Before the game, the Oppo was at 109% and my team was 100 %. I got to 100% by spending some 90 Greens before the game.

A 7-1 Thumping Victory to Dethrone the League Leader with his Superior Team

Game Stats:
    AC Milan (Highlights of the best games of My Management Career)-juventusfc.jpg
    AC Milan (Highlights of the best games of My Management Career)-juventusfc1.jpg
    AC Milan (Highlights of the best games of My Management Career)-juventusfc2.jpg
    AC Milan (Highlights of the best games of My Management Career)-juventusfc3.jpg
    AC Milan (Highlights of the best games of My Management Career)-juventusfc4.jpg

This is how the League looks like after Gameday 14:
    We are still equal in points, but with GD we are the 1st Position

AC Milan (Highlights of the best games of My Management Career)-league14.jpg
    Last edited by Tahm; 06-08-2020 at 12:17 PM.

The Cup and CL Next UP

The previous Cup game was a 5-0 against a team with 6 fans. My Only fan, was the Manager qualified for Semi Finals who I may play against.

Match Stats:
    AC Milan (Highlights of the best games of My Management Career)-cupqf.jpg
    AC Milan (Highlights of the best games of My Management Career)-cupqf1.jpg

The Cup:
    AC Milan (Highlights of the best games of My Management Career)-cupsf.jpg

The CL:
    AC Milan (Highlights of the best games of My Management Career)-clqf.jpg

If I qualify to Quarter Finals, The Next Oppo may be the manager who I defeated in Last Season QFs and went it to win The CL and Supercup. And I am being well monitored by the CL next oppo as well.

A Round of 32 CL Game:

AC Milan (Highlights of the best games of My Management Career)-clr32.jpg

The Previous Season Trophy Cabinet

AC Milan (Highlights of the best games of My Management Career)-season22cabinet.jpg
    Last edited by Tahm; 06-08-2020 at 11:37 AM.