Thread: BVB Solms (German Team)

Worlds United | GERMAN TEAM

Closed due to name change of this club. Please go ahead in our new thread.
    Last edited by Max Krause; 06-04-2013 at 03:52 PM.

LIVETICKER | SEASON 5, LEVEL 4

Day 1
    Sadly the last season didn't went good, so I didn't qualified for the champions league. Now I have to go for the league and the cup - and I will!

CUP: Abragao FC
    This game was perfect! I won 6-2, a good start-off for this season. My concurrent was a bit better than me from the average quality of his players and so on.

Day 2
    Some restocking over here! We have again 500 (and 1) token available - it shall be the last time that we buy tokens (at least for the next 2 or 3 seasons, clear). We'll try to improve our squad via the transfer market and some power-training. If some tokens are still available after this, maybe we can upgrade the stadium. Tomorrow we'll tell you, what we did first with the tokens.

CUP: Abragao FC
    The cup game from today went OK, it was not that good as yesterday. Yesterday we won vs. Abragao FC 6-2, today it was just 2-1. Our opponent bought some new members for his team, his quality was definitely better than ours (+2,7).
    D Mendoza is scout again! The hard training gave him a injury for 4 days, we had some red boosters, so we could heal him - and one training point more and he was scout!
    And now we've got another scout too: Our goalkeeper A. Mercurio was for the last 4 seasons OUR man, but now, sadly, he's a bit too old, and also he wants to leave football forever. So we needed a new keeper for our goal - and here it is! S. Thompson will fill our team with his acceptable 23 years and a quality of 38!
    WELCOME S THOMPSON
    Last edited by Max Krause; 06-03-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Nice little team you got there. You definitely have to replace these three 3* players. Then your team will look stronger.
    Good luck for the upcoming league!

Yes, definitely! I already made a list, which player I have to buy: 1 DL, 1 DR and 1 ST (3* players) and a second squad if possible. Also trying to replace the players older than 26