Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PerfectPlay
  • 1 Post By PerfectPlay

Thread: Perfect Play | German Team

Perfect Play | German Team

Welcome to PERFECT PLAY, my new little German team. I was active in Top Eleven for some months now, reached my goals but I wasn't happy with my team overall. Also my stadium was crap, my whole top eleven was crap. The only great thing was my trophy room. So I've decided to make a new team: and here it is! Today my second team "Perfect Play" was founded and I'm proud to present it to you.

Perfect Play will concentrate on the League and the Champions League. In our first season there's no CL available, clear, so we have to concentrate fully on the League. The cup does not matter that much for us, because it does not bring us much money, fans and so on.

TEAM NAME
    Perfect Play

FOUNDED

FAN CLUB
    Perfects

CLUB COLORS
    Royal Blue & Black

SEASON

LEVEL

OUR CURRENT SQUAD

OUR CURRENT STADIUM

CURRENT LOGO & JERSEYS

CURRENT SPONSORS
    Last edited by PerfectPlay; 06-02-2013 at 03:57 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.

MANAGER'S LOG

Note: After every 7 days I'll delete the old log to make place for the new one.

S1, D1
    Now, finally I've founded the club. The perfect day, today started the new season and we can start from the beginning. Let's see - we have a standard squad, standard stadium and so on. At first we need to improve our squad. I have got 2 days time for it. Today and tomorrow I just have to play against the nordeus bot in the cup, in two days the League begins. I want to make my team perfect. I will buy tokens for this team, and I'll buy one scout for each position (goalkeeper, defense, middlefield, striker). All the other I will power train over this season. I won't use the personal trainer, it's way too expensive - and I try to don't use the transfer market, expect the four scout players, clear. But I won't buy players from others, I need the tokens for the power training.
    Now, the stadium. I first will build all the other facilities like the Youth. When this is finished, I'll build more seats, and finally I'll upgrade the stadium. Maybe then is already season 2, but this does not matter. Then I've got a good start: training, youth and so on. From now on I'll just improve the stadium. When I reached L3 with the stadium I'll improve the other facilities again.
    Last edited by PerfectPlay; 06-02-2013 at 04:45 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.

Nice... welcome aboard and I wisg you great success... We have a Perfect Team, Perfect Tactics and Now Perfect Play... awesome!!!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*