Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Player Customization is Now Only 1 Token!

MDKII

Player Customization is Now Only 1 Token!

Hello folks,

With our recent update, we've lowered the price of player customization from 3T to 1T. This means you can change your players' name, nationality and jersey number for 1T per player. This price reduction is permanent and we hope it makes it easier for you to further customize your teams.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes I think is much fair now, I already renamed a player, next season all team !
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Noticed this yesterday, advantage taken, five done.
    Do I get a Blue Peter badge?.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Thanks for the update!

Brilliant - Now we are going to see tons more Cristiano Ronaldo's and Lionel Messi's on the transfer list. lol
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Great news!

its a good start for top eleven,marketing has to do with potential buy ability......and (value for money)example why all scout players cost 50 tokens?usually people buy them only in age 22-24,others are crap especially if u see one example 100 level with max scout ability be at 104,so isnt it a better profit for top eleven than having 0 buyers on those scout players to put them maybe like 15-20tokens?from zero buyers they get a better profit for sure!!!!!so 3 tokens changing a players name was too much needing 60 tokens to change the all team so now with 20 tokens u have u re dream team u like keep thinking in the right HOPE way.......

Rookie
    Thank you for making the game more enjoyable at a more affordable price. I understand that this is not a philanthropic organization, but with some move like that you will gain people spending more token because that value worth it. There is still a lot of thinking but i definitively appreciate this first move.

Is this something that can be done via iOS? Or just the main site?

Anyone know, when changing a players number, if another player in the squad has the same number, do they just swap numbers or do you have to customise each player individually.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast