Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: Design Your Own Emblem Medieval Winners!

MDKII

Design Your Own Emblem Medieval Winners!

Hello, Managers!

It's time to announce the winners for our "Design an Emblem - Medieval Edition! There were some amazing designs, so agreeing on three winners. These managers won 100 tokens, a new forum title and will have their designs permanently featured as Premium Logos in the Club Shop. They will also, of course, receive their designs free of charge to use for their teams!

The winnners are:

Roman Hill

Ardin Putra Kondo

Leep

Congratulations!

In addition to this, we've chosen plenty of honorable mentions again. These designs won't be Premium Logos, but they will be available for a limited time in the Club Shop. Of course, the authors of these emblems will get their designs free of charge when they are released.

The honorable mentions are:

dNm

prince_alex

salva assegaf

chrispanos

amithangel

11bogie11

Alecrim TopEleven

Bakkach Abdellah

Helber Silva

Tamaraw

Fahmi Indaddin

Ribas

Two designs from Carsten Gänserich

Zairulnizam Abdul Rahman

Aditia

Two designs from Sergiu Lucaciu

Radu Andrei Tinca

Blue Dragons

Beli Zmaj

Railla Medeiros

Congratulations to all winners and honorable mentions and thank you all for entering!

All winners will receive an email to the address they registered with on this forum, which will ask for their Network IDs. It is important that you respond to this email, because we won't be able to deliver your prize otherwise.

NOTE: All emblem prizes will be delivered once they are available for purchase in the Club Shop.

Railla Medeiros & Leep are only admirable ones, others are 80% stolen copyrighted designs or are just pure ****...
    Comparing to the competition I won, this one was lame...

Complimenti ai vincitori!!!
    CarlTaut and Ye Ue M like this.

So many of the entries made multiple accounts too, lame.

But...congratulations to the winners I guess.
    CarlTaut likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Bandar Sri Aman, Sarawak, Malaysia, Malaysia
    a lots of stolen copyright......btw...congrats to all winner...
    Sxrenity, CarlTaut, brezz and 2 others like this.
    AllanExtreme FC, Level 9

League
    S1 - Champion!!! > S2 - 4th > S3 - Champion!!! > S4 - Champion!!! > S5 - Champion!!!
    S6 - Champion!!! > S7 - 3rd > S8 - 4th

Champ League
    S2 - 3rd > S3 - Champion!!!! > S4 - Quarter-Finals > S5 - Top 16 > S6 - Group Stage
    S7 - Top 16 > S8 - Group Stage

Cup
    S1 - Preliminary > S2 - Preliminary > S3 - Qualifying > S4 - Qualifying
    S5 - Qualifying > S6 - Qualifying > S7 - Playoffs > S8 - Champion!!!!

Banned
    my thoughts:
    Really good the ones of ribas and first of ganserisch. Also Beli Zmaj and Bakkach ones are really good. Congratulations guys!!.
    dnm has 5 colours?
    Amithangel 4 (coz the symbol is only the castle) but i like it!
    blue dragons and roman hill same people (i looked at shadow pattern and is the same)?
    2 designs are not medieval...they're more ancient greek
    and finally 11bogie11 is copyrighted for sure (well actually all of them are copyrighted) and not really medieval....
    BUT OVERALL THESE ARE WAY BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONES!!
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 07-04-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Bandar Sri Aman, Sarawak, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    my thoughts:
    Really good the ones of ribas and first of ganserisch. Also Beli Zmaj and Bakkach ones are really good. Congratulations guys!!.
    dnm has 5 colours?
    Amithangel 4 (coz the symbol is only the castle) but i like it!
    blue dragons and roman hill same people (i looked at shadow pattern and is the same)?
    2 designs are not medieval...they're more ancient greek
    and finally 11bogie11 is copyrighted for sure (well actually all of them are copyrighted) and not really medieval....
    BUT OVERALL THESE ARE WAY BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONES!!
    100% right...i agree with u carl.....
    CarlTaut likes this.
    AllanExtreme FC, Level 9

League
    S1 - Champion!!! > S2 - 4th > S3 - Champion!!! > S4 - Champion!!! > S5 - Champion!!!
    S6 - Champion!!! > S7 - 3rd > S8 - 4th

Champ League
    S2 - 3rd > S3 - Champion!!!! > S4 - Quarter-Finals > S5 - Top 16 > S6 - Group Stage
    S7 - Top 16 > S8 - Group Stage

Cup
    S1 - Preliminary > S2 - Preliminary > S3 - Qualifying > S4 - Qualifying
    S5 - Qualifying > S6 - Qualifying > S7 - Playoffs > S8 - Champion!!!!

Apprentice
    congrat to all winner, some design are best than mine..however, ill try better next time

amithangel, 11bogie11 and bekkach abdellah. those are my favorite. the, fahmi indaddin and carsten ganserich

once again..

congratulation all
    amithangel likes this.

The Leep design is great, imho

For those of you who feel this competition is spoilt by use of copyrighted images, here is my suggestion; contact the copyright holders and let them know that Nordeus is selling their designs within the game

Obviously, Nordeus shouldn't be using copyrighted material - all designs should be original and unique - but they will do it as long as they can get away with it because they are profiting from it. This is illegal, and you as gamers and forum users are being ripped off twice. Once by people using those images to beat you in this competition, and secondly by the company who then sells you back these images inside the game

As for the issues of people entering with multiple accounts, you could also petition to have any entry make a minimum number of posts before they can have their 3 admissions. This obviously won't stop the diehards, who'll just create multiple accounts and spam post, but it does at least add a barrier to entry. Another idea might be to have a minimum forum membership time i.e. one month

Both these ideas have drawbacks, but at least people might feel that the competition is fairer

But the copyright thing? Please, any of you who feel strongly about it take action - you put effort into your designs and feel ripped off. Imagine what it would feel like to be the original designer of these copyrighted images and to have your hard work sold by a company whose revenue runs into the hundreds of thousands p/a without any compensation
    Sxrenity likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

MDKII
    We try our best to phase-out any copyrighted images people may use, which is why there are always entries that get disqualified based on that. However, we can miss things as well, so if anyone sees an image that is a stolen design or contains elements from someone else's design, please let us know by citing the original source. Blank statements like "80% of these images are copyrighted" don't actually help us, because we cannot act based on them.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast