Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: A Big Update Hits the Club Shop!

Dear T11 team,

It's commendable, that you have added new official team items, including new club's kits and logos... I have request, which will attract more revenue and will make users like me very happy. Please add also the official items of the most famous and successful team in my country - Bulgaria, known throughout European football community - PFC CSKA Sofia. Thank you in advance!

Maybe the reason is that the team unique in the history of the Europa League itself refused to participate from the tournament this year.
    Last edited by sinisha; 08-30-2013 at 02:49 PM.
    ----------Triple winner ---------

I can translate it to hebrew ?
    to HERE?
    MilaNBarca

Level 21
    Season 32

These items are much expensive. Less tokens by them, please.

More sales rubbish. I spend enough on tokens to keep my squads out of the bloody hospital!

Will you listen and learn from your players[customers] - we don't want your new jersies, they don't improve the game, only line your pockets! FIX the issues 99% of players have with this game please. Fix negotiations, friendly matches, injuries ... YOU KNOW of the issues, if you ever look in here at all. Keep the jersey offers until then.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Greetings managers!

We're happy to announce that we have added new Official Items for six new clubs it Top Eleven's Club Shop today, as well as having updated the jerseys of all existing clubs.

You can read the full article here.
    Whyy???
    I stored Tokens for formal shirt and now I can not send it!
    What to do???
    QUOTE=GalUrinovich;145502]I stored Tokens for formal shirt and now I can not send it!
    What to do???

Attachment 11680

I dont use nothing!
    MilaNBarca

Level 21
    Season 32

I have also same problem there is no options to send it ! How can be solve this ??
    ----------Triple winner ---------

MDKII
    You are only able to gift Official Items if your purchase history's total amount of tokens is equal to or greater than the item you are sending.

Greetings managers!

We're happy to announce that we have added new Official Items for six new clubs it Top Eleven's Club Shop today, as well as having updated the jerseys of all existing clubs.

It would be nice of you if T11 decided to introduce clubs from the former yugoslav republics, such as Partizan Belgrade, Red Star Belgrade, FK Sarajevo, FK Željezničar Sarajevo, Dinamo Zagreb, Hajduk Split etc... I believe there are many of managers that would appreciate this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Hello,

I'm disappoiinted to see there is NO french club represented in your shop. You should know PSG and OM are famous in Europe. Even more, PSG (for example) is now ranked in the Top Ten in Europe and is famous around the world.

Greetings managers!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast