Thread: Top Eleven now available for iPad!

MDKII

Top Eleven now available for iPad!

We're happy to announce that you are now able to play Top Eleven for the iPad as well. Just head to the iTunes page of the game and download it there.

Remember, if you connect your in-game profile with Facebook, you will be able to play with the same team and progress on iOS, Android and desktop devices, thanks to our cross-platform support.

Indonesian Forum Moderator marikitacaritoken's Avatar
    share it!
    but I don't have an Ipad

WP please ^^

How do I find those features (and info) thats not on the Ipad app? I mean when I use the web reader on my iPad. I just found out theres a wholelotta things that I suspect is implemented in the web game, but not in the apps. Or do I need to find a computer with flash?

If you log in in your facebook account in your pc, you have acess to other features, like the top scores in your league, or the foot of the players, shearch in auction for player position or age. Infortunatly the iPad app does not have those.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    If you log in in your facebook account in your pc, you have acess to other features, like the top scores in your league, or the foot of the players, shearch in auction for player position or age. Infortunatly the iPad app does not have those.
    Well, thats my issue. Maybe newer iPads support Flash. I believe we are more and more people using PC more and more seldom. I never start that computer only to check in on my games. I hoped I could get some information outside the "flash-world".

Thanks for the info!

Pro
    iPad users need
    The transfer clock when selling players
    The average total of player quality on the same page ie defense ave total, attacking ave tot, mental physical ave tot. More so on opposition player profile page.
    The stats page and player details ie height, weight, preferred foot etc when bidding for players.

please!!!!!

Pro
    Knock knock....

is Level 4 transfer facility only available on PC?