Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What have you achieved in Top Eleven?

Hope it Will be soon on mobile, i normaly dont play on PC.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Don't really care about the new feature. There are bigger issues to address in this game like transfer market in the highest levels and the improvement of the in-game experience.
    Celtic likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Hey, why not take into account what we've already achieved on all achievements?? I scored over 100 goals and won over 30 matches this season but still I'll have to spend another season scoring 100 and winning 30 to get the achievement...
    Its not technically possible...For taking into account things we have already achieved that relevant data needs to be saved...Since the data for OLD SCHOOL and TRIPLE CROWN is being saved by top 11 in their DATABASE so its data is being shown from the start......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by McS View Post
    We're delighted to announce a new feature, the Top Eleven Achievements!

Head to the Achievement section in the Manager tab and enjoy the view!

Attachment 24833

The very experienced managers in this forum will sure have a lot to show off to friends and enemies.

Many achievements unlocked, a lot more to unlock!

See all details here: New feature - Achievements - Top Eleven be a Football Manager
    Nice update but it would have much nicer if we got some awards when we unlocked new achievements...Like bonus packs or even some tokens......

Achievements are pointless if you not going get token or rewards out of it. How to disable this?

Any incentives for these "Achievements"? Say, tokens, bucks, boosters, etc?

I bid on a player, I say are qualified for the next round after I block auction. why? so stolen you? I will want you back or give you suing thieves

Como es posible que no se pueda cancelar una negociación en la contratación de un jugador?torinete@gmail.com

Please explain what they are?

What are all of the achievments? ive seen some on other players profiles and I have no idea what they are for

I noticed some of my friends had been given some straight away, even though they started playing the same as me but I have to start form zero. Why is there different settings? surely it should be the same for everyone? if its not then this makes the achievment idea totally pointless as you cant tell anything from it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast