Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Forum Competition: Select the World Cup Top 11 Players and win!

K.Navas (Costa Rica). T.Silva (Brazil), D.Luiz (Brazil), P.Lahm (Germany), M.Hummels (Germany), A.Robben (Holland), W.Sneijder (Holland), T.Muller (Germany), J.Rodriguez (Colombia), L.Messi (Argentina), Neymar (Brazil).

K. Navas (Costa Rica), D. Blind (Netherlands), T. Silva (Brazil), M. Hummels (Germany), J. Vertonghen (Netherlands), A. Di Maria (Argentina), A. Robben (Netherlands), J. Cuadrado (Colombia), Neymar Jr. (Brazil), L. Messi (Argentina), J. Rodriguez (Colombia)
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Rookie
    Neuer,Silva,Luiz,Lahm,Hummels,Robben,Di Maria,Rodriguez,Messi,Neymar,Muller
    NLAM FC
    Sezona 9- Nivo 9

Cup WINNERS: 2
    Champions League WINNERS: 1
    League WINNERS: 5

K. Navas (Costa Rica), J. Vertonghen (Belgium), D. Luiz (Brazil), T. Silva (Brazil), M. Hummels (Germany), P. Lahm (Germany), J. Rodriguez (Colombia), A. Robben (Netherlands), T. Muller (Germany), L. Messi (Argentina), Neymar (Brazil).

Very hard to select this Top 11 because some unique formations were used in this tournament and we don't know which one FIFA will schoose to represtend the actual 11.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    K. Navas (Costa Rica), J. Vertonghen (Belgium), D. Luiz (Brazil), T. Silva (Brazil), M. Hummels (Germany), P. Lahm (Germany), J. Rodriguez (Colombia), A. Robben (Netherlands), T. Muller (Germany), L. Messi (Argentina), Neymar (Brazil).

Very hard to select this Top 11 because some unique formations were used in this tournament and we don't know which one FIFA will schoose to represtend the actual 11.
    Hey bro I am placing my bet on you...So I am copying your TEAM and pasting it...Hope you don't mind......
    Gintaras Račas and Buffs Mad like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Hey bro I am placing my bet on you...So I am copying your TEAM and pasting it...Hope you don't mind......
    Is it possible to split the prize then? Or will we both get 2 jerseys and 1 emblem?

Edit: Nice to see that someone agrees with my football philosophy!
    Last edited by Gintaras Račas; 07-06-2014 at 01:46 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

David Harvey (Scotland), Steve Nicol (Scotland), Alex McLeish (Scotland), Tommy Gemmell (Scotland), Bobby Moncur (Scotland), Jim Baxter (Scotland), Graeme Souness (Scotland), Billy Bremner (Scotland), Jimmy Johnstone (Scotland), Kenny Dalglish (Scotland) and Denis Law (Scotland).

Did I win?

PS. Haven't been able to get into this World Cup so this has as much chance of winning as any other I pick.....more chance maybe?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Is it possible to split the prize then? Or will we both get 2 jerseys and 1 emblem?

Edit: Nice to see that someone agrees with my football philosophy!
    LoL...I don't know a sh*t about football players......

And yes we both will get the gift......
    Buffs Mad likes this.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    McS
    Folks we'll give you a few more hours to get your WC Top formation in; closing the thread tomorrow 11am GMT time! Winners announced once the Fifa All Star team is revealed. Best of luck!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast