Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [IMPORTANT] New season release

Quote Originally Posted by tuffles View Post
    This automatic attribution is only on the phone. if you login on the pc you can still select where to apply your skill points.
    I have to say I am unhappy with automatic distribution of skill points I much prefer to select my own.
    I am unhappy too.

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Old version T11 at transfer page we will see a free player by (F) sign ,now new version T11 2015 we need to check one by one for free agent/player.
    Should remain the old version and put (F) ,so easy to make decision to buy.

Hi all. New to top eleven forum. Has any one else noticed that you can not teach players a new role or special abilities. Does anybody know when update will become available.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This is one of the features that will for sure be back! They are still working on it, this update is missing a few things that they couldn't integrate before the release was scheduled. I do not know when they will release the next version.

There is an on-going thread for feedback about this most recent update: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...en-2015-a.html It also has a poll for everyone to vote Like/Don't Like/Needs Improvement.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    This is one of the features that will for sure be back! They are still working on it, this update is missing a few things that they couldn't integrate before the release was scheduled. I do not know when they will release the next version.

There is an on-going thread for feedback about this most recent update: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...en-2015-a.html It also has a poll for everyone to vote Like/Don't Like/Needs Improvement.
    Thanks for your PM/help earlier, hope you received my PM/reply
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Thanks cat for the for the info.

free morale booster and rest booster no more working. When i watch video it didnt add either rest or morale, if there is no free don't put false stupid advertisement.

Lesser teams seem to win all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Took you long enough. Now please, let's try to limit the times OOP team get one over a stronger team...
    They like lesser teams to beat teams whose managers actually buy tokens to make thier team better to try and make them managers buy even more tokens. I ain't buying it no more it's a con

Has anyone noticed that their injured players' conditions have been depreciating while they are injured this season? I could swear that all 3 of my hurt players have lost 20% since the start of season.

playing topeleven from my PC (Windows 7) ... from yesterday i have been facing connection problem ... but my internet connection is okay ... whenever i try to change the player with another player or i try open the schedule option it shows "wait" and shows "connection failed, log in again " ... how can i fixed it ? help me please

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast