Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: How to Avoid Injuries in Top Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    About that injury it can be true 100% because i had like 6 injured in one day so ... Anything it's posible !
    Same hear and 3 in one game

Why is this in "news"? There is nothing new in this article

True b3ast

Three today all packed to the hilt with morale and condition at 99%, only one of them had poor form, he was offered as a sacrificial lamb as I knew I was due an injury today after going two days without one and yep! sure enough the Gods took him.
    Both in game injuries came around the 30minuts mark both MF players, the third a another MF player right side in training.

I just laugh at the engine now and feed in the treatment packs, catch you later off to watch some more treatment packs grow on FB.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Take a look :
    I have more then 200 tokens atm from donations and i used a lot to rise to top my stadium .
    Even so i have bad injury over 5 days ... So i have to use tokens to buy boosters to fix .
    Ijury is a part of game and we have to handle it !

Apprentice
    nice try. instead of writing an article, just do something to reduce injuries.
    Gat Manar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Take a look :
    I have more then 200 tokens atm from donations and i used a lot to rise to top my stadium .
    Even so i have bad injury over 5 days ... So i have to use tokens to buy boosters to fix .
    Ijury is a part of game and we have to handle it !
    You can pump as many tokens as you like into your stadium, the same with treatment packs, all pointless, whilst the engine codes are set to spew out a set number of injuries your pissing in the wind.

This season IMO seems to be breaking all records from where I'm sat.
    Yes I've had three injuries in a day before but I've never seen four in one game as someone posted the other day.

Being part and parcel of the game is not the point, the point is currently the numbers are to high, many teams who don't have the resources that others have are being forced into making poor management decisions which is a contradiction of the guide to being a good manager.
    jtcfmb likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Apprentice
    Article is 50/50%. I get injuries on MC part of team often, not that they last +10 days, but 1-4 days. RED devils are used to heal them back since backbone is there.

Injuries at ST or DEF are easier to handle.

god dammit ...can u help me man ... in my 7 last games i only won against the last place wtf in every game i have possesion on my side shots on target eeveryshing.. but i cant win what to do tell me my formation is this :GK
    DC DC DC
    up ML MC MC MR up
    up AMC
    ST ST up both of them : show me a formation an attacking one that u think is the best i need help :P

Depending on the severity of the injury, you’ll need a different amount of Treatments to heal your player. One day injuries require 5 Treatments, two day injuries require 9 Treatments, three day require 12, four day require 14, and anything longer can be cured by 15 Treatments. Got this info from here How to Avoid Injuries - Top Eleven be a Football Manager

But for 5 days i require 25 Treatments

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast