Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: How to Avoid Injuries in Top Eleven

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I got 2 injuries so far both 4 days. star or not I'm resting them because my bench can fill in any position with almost equivalent quality. I only used treatment packs once because I was power training and pushing too hard. I always calculate by game time even my reserves are closest to 99 condition. Right after the game I train them so I don't lose even 1 % condition extra. Sometimes I have much time to rest until next game and if its drinking night or I'm not sure if I can watch the the game I abuse training to 60 condition. nothing's happen!!! I take care of my players pretty well because I avoid injuries for them against the most likely situations that you guys don't think about. I play short passing and normal tackling' sometimes easy tackling. I keep fair distance between my players with every formation i play to guarantee smooth passing, keeping possession so I don't need to tackle when mostly I'm attacking. Keeping the right distance, working the ball making the opposition run not only the team deliver my philosophy of football but also keeping the conditions of players above 60 when the game ends. Always make 3 subs, starting from the 60 minute because they come in around 70'(why? Wtf? Even if there's a goal scored they don't sub). When subbing I take out the player the most fatigued even if I need to change formation and tactic because my players are versatile and I trust them all equally. Lastly near the end if winning I don't force my players to go for 10 goals win, I tell them sit back see the game out, protect score line and themselves. If you haven't noticed, most of you favor wing play, using flanks, long all and your formations spreading the players very far. If your players Gona rush and kick very game, not only they get tired from all the running the opposition is more likely to dive into tackles when you playing high speed football. I'm not discouraging your style but you should know your style resembling the EPL always have more injuries than the slower paced leagues. If you want maintain your football philosophy then maintain it the right way. Be prepared with depth in the squad and don't push for 10-0 wins when it's not necessary. Lastly adding to formation and style wise, some of you are abusing the arrows. Red arrows on both ST will give you 2 lazy ST that don't link up in the team's play. Not only that pushing both MC down in a 4-4-2 formation basically forcing your MC's back your own 16 leaving a gap of 68 yards between defense and attack. After you defended well you either whip the ball from box to box or send it out to your wingers and they will run all the way to the byline making them tired and asking for tackles. It's too long' don't read! Continue bitching n get more injuries!
    Are you seriously thinking that the game engine is so complex??
    AdRob5 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nobel View Post
    Yesterday I won CL match 10-0 but lost 2 players due to injury for 6 and 14 days! Today an other win but an other injury for 6 days...
    So I sold the most injured player to buy a new one
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I got 2 injuries so far both 4 days. star or not I'm resting them because my bench can fill in any position with almost equivalent quality. I only used treatment packs once because I was power training and pushing too hard. I always calculate by game time even my reserves are closest to 99 condition. Right after the game I train them so I don't lose even 1 % condition extra. Sometimes I have much time to rest until nexto tackles when you playing high speed football. I'm not discouraging your style but you should know your style resembling the EPL always have more injuries than the slower paced leagues. If you want maintain your football philosophy then maintain it the right way. Be prepared with depth in the squad and don't push for 10-0 wins when it's not necessary. Lastly adding to formation and style wise, some of you are abusing the arrows. Red arrows on both ST will give you 2 lazy ST that don't link up in the team's play. Not only that pushing both MC down in a 4-4-2 formation basically forcing your AMC's back your own 16 leaving a gap of 68 yards between defense and attack. After you defended well you either whip the ball from box to box or send it out to your wingers and they will run all the way to the byline making them tired and asking for tackles. It's too long' don't read! Continue bitching n get more injuries!
    I think that is bulls--t...
    Bought a scout, a good one, he was 84 in condition so boosted up to 99 , after that before the match like allways do - did the streching, that player got injured for 8 days also another top player got injury during the same streching.., so used the healing boosters because had a match in less than an hour. Ok, 4 minutes into the game that scout gets injured again... Great! !!! I lose to ateam that is nowhere near me in class a home match 2-0... super!!!! Next day streching again and again an injury!!!! Somehow after that disappeared all of my optimism... i do not play 4-4-2. Usually it is 4-1-2-1-2 so no long ranges an tackles mostly easy and never hard..
    so the theory above sucks :-)

July Fourth, i do not have a chance to play second team because the fourth season in a row i get stronger opponents. Now i'm lvl 5 , playing against lvl 7. Won a home match 2-1 and would like to proceed to the next round
    Last edited by Vidmux; 03-11-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Just a thought- maybe the engine is attacking the same players over and over? Cause i sold 4 or 5 because they were constantly getting injured, so i guess the ones that bought them are also having the same problems?
    shwanko07 and Gasi like this.

Guess we will never know what causes injuries
    Playing with team: Oranje

Nordeus are joking .. comn
    i keep getting injuries from training in normal mode in 1 every day .. since last week of last season.. even from stretching? comn !! .. are you that desperate for Toekns .. did someone changed anything? am that close to quit the game .. you need to keep the balance right .. honest GOD how many injures a club get from training in a season ? 4-8 ? that is it .. this is a rate of 1 per 4 training weeks (4 days in T11) .. is your choice now?
    Loserpool and Blupp Haikiss like this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Question : what happens if i get on the field young player with condition 20? Tried training him to c5 - no injury
    So if on the field he reaches 0 will he stop playing or at last gets injured?

I would say: try it !

well i thought i were unlucky, 4 major key players injured in 4 days, 5 if you include the 5th day but i sold him. good price too to say he was all busted up

Quote Originally Posted by Gooners FC View Post
    well i thought i were unlucky, 4 major key players injured in 4 days, 5 if you include the 5th day but i sold him. good price too to say he was all busted up
    Yep, unlucky.
    Sometimes i've got 2 players injured during a stretching for severall days, but that just happend.
    I've trained my GK severall times now for a few days in a row, and no injury at all, so it's sometimes just bad/good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooners FC View Post
    is ok if i get injuries .. but not constantly from stretching ? that what frustrate me .. i had 5 key players out one time but is ok as it was during matches or hard training while PT them.. but stretching .. WTF? day one .. ok bad luck.. day 2 bad luck .. but day 3 .. from simple stretching again ... a total joke
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast