Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ask the Devs LIVE - March 4, 3PM GMT [Answers released]

Rookie
    It's 15 to increas the quality, but 5 to add 1.0 to a skill category (i.e. attack skills from 25.0 to 16.0).

Rookie
    Why do you have to wait for a stop in play to sub a player? In real football they allow the teams to make an immediate substitution. Also, I thought that's what the auto-subs were for. I think that if a manager is watching the game live, they should be given a certain amount of time (10 seconds or so) to make a substition choice, and after that the engine uses the auto-sub list to replace the injured player.

Apprentice
    Damn bumpers.. (people who post in a thread that's older than ~30 days), I thought they scheduled a new Ask the DEVS LIVE event..

yes i can speak English July fourth

i thougt another ask the dev scheduled , lol
    (*_*)

- He's right thon you should do a system accepts and rejects friendly, because many times I am very tired or injured players before a game.
    - Then to make friends as we do? .. I have many friends on facebook who play top eleven but I can not see their games, why?
    If you can do something about these things I think many players will be happy.

Rookie
    Interesting how the devs say you can get better without buying tokens. That is technically true, but not what the user was meaning. If you want to win your league, champions, and cup I feel it is necessary to buy tokens, unless you happen to be placed in a league, champions, or cup where everyone is on par or weaker than you (happens rarely unless you buy tokens).

On the injury subs taking long: this is bogus. In real life matches when someone gets injured the play is usually stopped, unless the player tries to keep playing (like with a cramp or something). During this stoppage teams are allowed to substitute for their injured player. This is how is should be in this game.
    I think that if the manager isn't watching his game, then as soon as the injury happens, the auto-sub should take place. If the manager is watching, then give him/her 20-30 seconds to make a sub or give him/her an automatic pop-up (lasting 20-30 seconds) asking if he/she wants to sub and what player to sub.

Lastly, on a positive note, I like the idea of adding simulations for the matches. It would help managers see exactly what is happening and therefore learn how to adjust tactics and formations during the match or for future matches.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BJack View Post
    Isn't that 15 skill points for 1 more quality? oO
    Yeah, for the players overall quality, but for say defense quality or physical/mental quality it's only 5 to each category.

I just read the topic "Ask the Devs LIVE – Answers!". I think it couldn´t be worse than that. First of all, in my opinion, most of the questions were not really challenging, so we probably missed a good opportunity to ask something more interesting. Secondly, I have kind of feeling that the answers were targed more for kids than for adults. Saying "it depends on many factors" it is not an answer. It means avoiding to provide an answer. At some point I was expecting to read "water is boiling at 100 degrees Celsius" or "everybody knows that Earth is not squared". Come on seriously. The only thing we found out is that most of the things are "work in progress" without any explanation regarding what and when and that there will be a nice surprise in 2 months regarding live matches...So did it really take a full year to develop just that? I ask cause I haven t seen any serious improvement in the last seasons...which makes my interest in the game equal to zero at the moment. Luckily I am not buying tokens cause I would really blame myself for the very bad investment.

when new comp activate

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast