Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Design your own Emblem Winners!

MDKII
    OK guys, I'm pulling the breaks here and would like to set a few things straight:

First off, while I understand that some people are naturally upset over not winning, neither for the jersey competition, nor for this one, did we say we would do a community vote for the winners. This was decided by a vote from members of our Art team and a few more people. As we intend to have these kind of competitions on a regular basis, we can't take a vote from more than 9 million people every time. And if we take only the forum votes, it's still far from the popular opinion.

We also have an idea what can and cannot be implemented, or what would require minimum or more changes to put into the game. We can't copy anything verbatim, it needs to be adapted to work in the game.

As for the "they chose you because you are new on the forums", I assure you that when the judges were going through this, they had no access to the names, and even if the did, they wouldn't know who's new and who isn't on the forums. The judging was literally done not by browsing the forums, but by looking through the gallery of submissions with an image viewer.

There's an onslaught of reasons why we didn't make this a community vote and I don't know who planted the bug exactly that that was ever an option. This is the same as the jersey competition, we take aside a small number of people from the company, sit down, and discuss the entries.

Now, obviously, that doesn't seem to sit well with everyone here, but I do not agree that if we're asking for the popular opinion, we should limit ourselves to the forums. Therefor, we'll look into ways for the next competition (which will most likely be a jersey competition when the current run of fan jerseys is over) to be voted on Facebook, as the majority of our players are located there, and that would be the only fair (and also feasible) way to make voting a community choice.

With all that said, I ask you to be at least courteous to your fellow players and be respectful towards their victory. Everyone worked hard on their submissions, including them. There will be more opportunities for competitions, with more opportunities to win.

Starting now, any future flaming or anything similar in regards to the winning entries will be met with an infraction and being blacklisted from future competitions. If you still have issues, please send me a PM and we can discuss it there.

Tnx for the honorable mention and congratz to the winners.

Banned
    lol it looks like you guys in Nordeus are more upset than any other member of this forum : )
    PBhak likes this.

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu View Post
    lol it looks like you guys in Nordeus are more upset than any other member of this forum : )
    Nah, I just wanted to clear up things as much as I could, because everyone here deserves a fair answer And while I can't address individual comments like "Why did my entry not make it?" I can give an answer to the general questions.

Banned
    ok, great, i just thought that someone need to take a pills. joking
    going to take mines

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by floSteaua View Post
    no is not because they are new.. i'm new on this forum and i didn't win nothing...
    There were too many users new. But they choose from them
    peppe88 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    As i said... they choose you because you are new on the forum. Don't expect to be the winner again, even if you will come up with wonderful things
    You're right. There was contest to guess the 5th team presented in club store and person who won it had only 1 post on forum. BS
    CarlTaut and peppe88 like this.

only thing I want to say and then close the speech. I've never seen football teams with emblems similar to the winners. With all respect but many of these designs are not football. Closed speech. I have already explained with MDK in private and this time it's okay

I'm just disappointed my designs didn't make it. I'm getting the impression that the presentation is more important than the concept. Sigh.

Banned
    i am angry not because my wasn t take but because i have nothing to buy.
    as i am token purchaser i don´t need their 50 tokens and i wanted to buy some nice premium logo. there were a lot of really nice in submissions which i would purchase even for 50 tokens but they didn´t make it and now here are max 1 and half logos which are nice and i could teoretically purchase them, but everyone will buy these as there is completely noting better and i am really not interest to have logo which will have "every second premium team"
    so i gues i will have to stick with my old one which is pitty.
    peppe88 likes this.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast