Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: AS Roma Official Items Released

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

AS Roma Official Items Released

We have expanded upon our selection of Official Items with AS Roma's jerseys and emblem.

Read about it here.

Nice!

It´s nice and probably the "I Giallorossi" are satisified with this, but I can't understand that you introduced them before "La vecchia Signora", "I Nerazzurri" or "Biancocelesti".......

It´s like introducing Tottenham Spurs before Man Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool
    johnny token and Mister Q like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    It´s nice and probably the "I Giallorossi" are satisified with this, but I can't understand that you introduced them before "La vecchia Signora", "I Nerazzurri" or "Biancocelesti".......

It´s like introducing Tottenham Spurs before Man Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool
    Alleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee forza AS ROMA!!
    Biancocelesti?? Whoever you refer to (napoli "gli azzurri" or lazio "biancocelesti/le aquile") i forgive you because you aren't italian.... check out roma history and compare it with lazio and napoli history
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 04-30-2013 at 05:22 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Very nice to have AS Roma it's a beautiful club!
    nsretkovic likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Great,but why you don't put Chelsea Items (Emblem & Kits) ?

Give them a break guys. I don't think getting permission from these clubs to use merchandise is very easy to do.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Alleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee forza AS ROMA!!
    Biancocelesti?? Whoever you refer to (napoli "gli azzurri" or lazio "biancocelesti/le aquile") i forgive you because you aren't italian.... check out roma history and compare it with lazio and napoli history
    As far as I know, Napoli is called/referred as "Partenopei" (later on as "Azzurri") and has nothing to do with the namned clubs since they belong to the Northern vs Southern part of Italy (huge economic,social and cultural differences between the northern and southern part of Italy, sometimes even "Racial").

If you re:read my post, you should understand my point of view. As far as I know, nothing bad was pointed out against AS Roma.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    As far as I know, Napoli is called/referred as "Partenopei" (later on as "Azzurri") and has nothing to do with the namned clubs since they belong to the Northern vs Southern part of Italy (huge economic,social and cultural differences between the northern and southern part of Italy, sometimes even "Racial").

If you re:read my post, you should understand my point of view. As far as I know, nothing bad was pointed out against AS Roma.
    Yes napoli are also referred to "partenopei"
    However are you trying to explain me how italy is?? Do you know i'm italian? Roma is considered center south in italy.... not north
    BTW your answer it's confused and you didn't explain me why you said lazio has to be included before Roma
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 05-01-2013 at 10:31 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DONICFC View Post
    Great,but why you don't put Chelsea Items (Emblem & Kits) ?
    Well is not so simple, they must agree with that (Chelsea).
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast