Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MDKII

Thread: NOTICE: Temporary Server Problems [UPDATE]

MDKII

NOTICE: Temporary Server Problems [UPDATE]

Folks,

As some of you already know, we are experiencing some technical difficulties and working hard on solving them as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Update:

You can log back into the game now. The issue we had was a login server issue, meaning people who weren't logged into the game couldn't enter, but people who were already in the game experienced no problems. In case they logged out and then tried to log back in, they weren't able to.

This means that all scheduled matches were played. No match was cancelled, delayed, or anything of the sort. Sadly, this issue stopped a number of players from attending live matches and offering earning bonuses for their teams.

We apologize once again for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    MDKII, what about games? Games will start after server will be online?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I have a match too at 18.15 starting. I could be online, so want to follow it, for gifts.

Any information about the matches which are going now?

MDKII
    No information at this time, but keep an eye on the forums and our official Facebook page. We'll keep you updated there.

Damn,WHy u guys say that earlier?????????
    I have a match on 22:00 pm then have a Cup match at 1 AM
    I arranged 3 friendly matches before Cup so as no one can play with my team before Cup
    I can be online TO Cancel But Now All Gone,My Cup is very important match,I did pass CL yesterday with ease
    cup is a very big match
    damn,I hate that kind of technical sucks.......
    And U guys cant do nth for us

MDKII
    Update:

You can log back into the game now. The issue we had was a login server issue, meaning people who weren't logged into the game couldn't enter, but people who were already in the game experienced no problems. In case they logged out and then tried to log back in, they weren't able to.

This means that all scheduled matches were played. No match was cancelled, delayed, or anything of the sort. Sadly, this issue stopped a number of players from attending live matches and offering earning bonuses for their teams.

We apologize once again for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

i lost my very inportant game 1-2 against the last in mij league.
    I have my team not prepare before the game begins !!!!!! and now??