Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Common in game questions...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    I think that is to add realism to the game because as we all know lesser teams can beat the better ones from time to time...i do agree that it's a problem...unmanaged bot teams that just seem to win regardless ...
    Of course that weaker team can beat better but can this weaker team to do with 9-10 players+ST as GK ?
    Can this team win with few players out of position with 5:1 ?
    Realistic? If we follow this realism Barca,BayernM,ManUN should not play in CL and loose from teams from the middle of the table with 4-5 goals when this team play without GK and with some red card and injured players.
    If you know just one similar game pls give me link i want to watch how this can happen :X

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    Of course that weaker team can beat better but can this weaker team to do with 9-10 players+ST as GK ?
    Realistic? If we follow this realism Barca,BayernM,ManUN should not play in CL and loose from teams from the middle of the table with 4-5 goals when this team play without GK and with some red card and injured players.
    If you know just one similar game pls give me link i want to watch how this can happen :X
    I never think of this app as Barca, Bayern etc. I prefer to think of it as maybe Boston Utd. vs. Crawley Town, or maybe even Gainsborough Trinity vs. Accrington Stanley.
    When you watch those kind of games then yes, 5:1 with 9 players and a striker in goal happens. And there are no links to these games because companies like $ky TV don't give a **** about real football. Note to self: Stay away from forums after drinking wine
    jklm_37 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    If managers are putting out teams like that (which i would assume to be illegal??) then most of the blame should be leveled at Nordeus who it is that make & update the game and not on the people who choose to use this "cheating" method that can be used by some who have no idea about sportsmanship or playing by the rules...

Once this issue is fixed then we will start to get results that are actually relevant like the ones you describe...

I totally see where you are coming from and can understand it...but nothing will change unless the people on high see this as a major problem...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    Gainsborough Trinity[/I]
    That's my local team/ground! ...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...