Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By festinator
  • 1 Post By cracicot
  • 1 Post By tarcanes92

Thread: Stadium seat upgrade useless?

Rookie

Stadium seat upgrade useless?

I think it's waste of time to upgrade stadium seat. Am I right?

Just my opinion but no your not...

Your far better off going with the slower upgrade option because it takes the same time and costs the same but you get to benefit from a slow build up of your capacity and not leaving it like a ghost town...plus it spreads the cost over the 16 odd days...

Remember that the extra +5% possession it's more than worth it...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

yes 100% useless

Ahh not quite so useless. If you do seat upgrades, it lessens the time of the full stadium upgrade and at the same time adds revenue as every 200 more seats is more money. So upgrading the seats gets you more money than the full stadium upgrade.
    Tamaraw likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    Ahh not quite so useless. If you do seat upgrades, it lessens the time of the full stadium upgrade and at the same time adds revenue as every 200 more seats is more money. So upgrading the seats gets you more money than the full stadium upgrade.
    That ^^^^^^

Another bonus with slower upgrades, apart from those already listed, is that you get much greater build flexibility. You can do one small upgrade, then work on other areas of your facilities, like training or youth centre. If you do a larger upgrade, you have to wait even longer before you can upgrade other facilities. On top of this, you risk losing possession bonus in matches from not having a full stadium (depending on fanbase and other factors, of course). It's up to you, but doing the smaller upgrades first will cost the exact same amount of time and money as the biggest stadium upgrade.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    Just my opinion but no your not...

Your far better off going with the slower upgrade option because it takes the same time and costs the same but you get to benefit from a slow build up of your capacity and not leaving it like a ghost town...plus it spreads the cost over the 16 odd days...

Remember that the extra +5% possession it's more than worth it...
    It all depends on how often you log in and if you have the money handy.

If you dont log in often, hit the full stadium upgrade and let it complete.

If you log in daily, you can still do this, but you might not want to do it all in one go if you have other upgrades you are waiting for, reds and green packs...

If you have the money and dont care about other upgrades, do the full stadium upgrade instead of seats.

If you dont have much money, the seat upgrades are perfect. I am doing that one myself because I plan on buying a player and need the cashola. the full stadium upgrade costs $1.8M instead of the $600K for the seat upgrade allowing me over $1M more to spend on a player.
    jklm_37 likes this.

I'm currently going through a large slow upgrade from 1000 to 3000 seats and with a large fanbase am thinking of upgrading straight away to 7000 seater stadium but the lack of a full house and possession bonus is worth considering. I may just do smaller upgrades once i am at 3000 seats.

Addicted
    always do the seat upgrades

1) spreads out the cost of the upgrade; you spend the same amount of money in the long run
    2) allows you to make more money through ticket sales sooner
    3) seats do not magically disappear like some forum members suggest.

look for other posts by me that include pictures of the upgrade that show that the cost doesn't change
    jklm_37 likes this.

If the stadium upgrade is still locked because of the game requirements of building other stuffs (e.g. scoreboards, lights, grass, etc...) then you can go ahead and get a seat upgrade first so that you can get extra ticket revenue for a while as you are upgrading all those stuffs...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC